Twelve

Ben's pov

"What the," I heard her say,"Ben?"

"Yeah." I replied.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do you look so tense?" She asked.

"You know exactly why." I spat.

"No, I really don't" She shot back. 

"Why was Jeff with you?" I asked.

Her eyes widened in shock. "You have got to be kidding me right now. That's what this is about?" She shot. 

"Yes! Jeff's a fuckin' asshat. He would steal you from me in a heartbeat."

She stepped closer. "Only one problem," 

"And what's that," I spat. 

"I wouldn't let 'em." She finished and lightly kissed me. I kissed her back, only harder. I pushed her down on my bed, I crawled on her and placed a kiss on her lips, the deepened the kiss once more. She wrapped her arms around my neck. (Why was I more horny as a fuckin 9 y/o than I am now)

~~Time skip~~

Ghost's pov

I woke up the next morning with Ben's arm around my waist. I smiled as I flipped on my other side to see his face. 'He's so cute when he's asleep' I said mentally as I giggled. One of his eyes slipped open. "Morning, sunshine," I said with a giggle. He groaned, then chuckled. He pulled me against him so I was against his bare chest. I didn't mind it. In fact, I felt protected there. "I love you, Ben." I said against his chest. 

"I love you too, Ghost." He replied, stroking my hair. It felt so good, him raking his soft fingers through my brown hair. If I were a cat, I'd be purring. 

I looked up into his face. "I want waffles." I suddenly said. 

"Hm. What?" He asked whilst laughing and giving me the slybrow.

"Yeah, that Toby guy mentioned waffles yesterday, and now I want some." I said as I got up. He also sat up and stretched his arms. 

"Okay, then let's get some waffles." He said whilst chuckling. I smiled as I started getting my clothes on, as was Ben. I then noticed his hat on the floor and smirked. I snaked my hand to his Link hat but stopped when I felt hot breath on my neck.

"Whatcha doin'?" Ben asked from behind me.

I smirked. "Takin' your hat." I quickly grabbed his hat, put it on, and ran out of his door. I heard his footsteps behind me as we ran down the hallway and down the staircase. I went around to the living room and went around to the other side of the couch. 

I saw Ben running down the steps, yelling my name, saying,"Ghost! Gimme my hat back."

The first thing I did was crouch down, where Ben couldn't see me. But I think the other's did because I heard L.J. whisper, "She's over there," the giggle. I rolled my eyes as I stood up. Ben gave me this weird look before stalking towards me.

I backed into the wall as he kept looking at me weirdly. "Ben... what are you doing?" I asked as he kept creeping towards me. It was then that I realized, he didn't want the hat... he wanted revenge. And he knew just how to get it. "Don't you dare." I said with a frown.

He smirked then lunged for me. He started tickling me and I started laughing uncontrollably. "S-stop! Quit Ben!" I managed to say through laughs. He finally quit and took his hat off my head.

He smirked. "Don't take my hat, Ghostie." I glared at him as he walked into the kitchen and sat down.