Fourth Part

~~There was a time skip and yeah.

  Ghost's POV

  I woke up in my grandmother's spare room. Yeah, they choose my grandmother over anyone else! Just my luck. I mean, she's not mean or anything just annoying.  Asking things like, "who do you like now?" Or "You want to go to the park, sweets? Like, first off, I'm not freaking 6 year old and two, I don't have crushes. They're retarded let-downs that girls do to themselves. (And guys geez)

  You know what's weird? I actually want to see this Ben guy.  It's probably I'm bored and I want fight him I mean, he acts so tough, but I can see is weaker than he wants to be.

  'Poor guy,' I said mentally.

  "Wait. What?!" I said aloud to no one. "No! Not poor guy! Retarded guy!" I said.

  "That's not very nice say to a new friend." I already knew who it was.

  "You," I pointed to him accusingly,"You are NOT my friend! You can't even kill right!" 

  He rolled his eyes it of anger. "Can we please drop that?!"

  "Awe, did I make little Benny mad?" I asked in a taunting tone.

  He snapped his head towards me. "What... What did you just call me?"

  I started smirking. (What) "Benny." I said again. "What? You don't like that name, elf?" I started to stand up from my bed as he started stalking towards me.

  "No. No,actually, I don't." He said while stalking further.

  "Hmm.. Well then maybe.."

  "Don't. You. Dare." He said while stopping and blood trickled from his red eyes.

I just smirked and opened my mouth.

  "DON'T" He said as he launched for me. I didn't feel like dodging him so I let him pen my to my bed.

  "You're pretty quick" I said as he cocked his had. "But not quick enough!" I used him off by quickly rolling on top of him. He instantly was stunned. (omg)

  "H... How did you,"

"Sh... Sh," I interrupted him and leaned down to his ear. "You can go home and tell all your little buddies that you, not only got your butt kicked by a girl, but your victim." I smirked and got off him to my computer. I turned it on. I smiled brightly. 

  "Come back soon!" And then pointed to my open and unlocked computer. He had a look of shock and rage in his red and black eyes.

  "You'll..."

  "Shh.." I cut him off again. "I can't wait to pay." I winked a pushed him into the laptop screen.