Chapter 2: Abigail

Morning Coffee

Abigail

It was early in the next morning when Naomi woke up, her eyes looked over to the clock.  She still had three hours till she had to go to her new job.  She was deciding if she wanted to get up now or go back to sleep, but her phone answered that for her.  Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, Naomi walked to her bathroom where her phone was on the floor next to the toilet.  How does it always end up her? she asked herself.

Putting the phone to her ear,  “Hello?”  When she didn't hear anything she moved the phone away from her face and saw that there was still someone on it.

Putting in back to her ear, pushing it a little closer.  “Hello, girl.”  Naomi knew who it was.  “Are you almost ready?  I want to get there early.”

Sighing, Naomi answered her best friend,  “Hello Julia, no I just woke up.”  She responded.  “I'll be ready in about 15 minutes.”  Naomi hung up the phone on her best friend before she could respond.  Walking to the shower, she stripped and hopped in; today was her first day at her new job. Thank the heavens she got this job because she needs to pay bills, she is behind in almost all her bills and she does not want to lose her home.

Hopping out the shower, Naomi choose a black pencil skirt and a white blouse, black heels.She put her hair up in a bun.  She stood in front of the full length mirror, I still look like a fat cow, she thought to herself, but it will have to do, until I can get paid.

Going to the kitchen, she grabbed her keys and walked out the door into Julia's body,  “About time girl, you were taking forever.”  Julia grabbed her hand and ran down to her car with Abigail.  The girls live across the hall from each other and clicked the second they meet.  Both fresh out of college the girls worked together and help each other out often.  Naomi would babysit Julia's 4 year old daughter, when she needed a break. Abigail was a beautiful girl with bright green eyes that reminded you of summer grass. They first dropped Abby off at daycare. The little bubbly girl skipped all the way in.

The girls laughed and headed to Pierce Industry, Julia was the new advertisement director.  Naomi was the new industry's accountant.  “Your job is going to be harder than mine.”  Julia pointed out to Naomi.

The woman looked at her,  “What makes you say that?”  Julia laughed.

Still staring out the window she spoke,  “Well you're going to be working next to the owner and the CEO of the company.  You're handling his money. I’m more then sure he will want you close and to be at the top of your game non stop.”  She had a point, Naomi thought.

Gripping the steering wheel,  “Well then it looks like I will have to work hard then.  Which will not be a problem.”  When they made it to work, Naomi was a little scared.  The tall building was amazing and the men out in the front were a little intimidating to her.

Though Naomi held her head high and walked in.  Looking around, it’s beautiful, she thought.  Naomi watched her friend walk off to her new department.  Naomi then walked to the elevators and push the button for floor number 12 the highest floor.  Getting off she went and knock on her bosses door.  “Come in.”  She heard, taking a deep breath she opened the door.

Sebastian heard the door open to his office, looking up he was surprised to see the girl from the coffee shop walked in.  “Hi again.”  Her voice still sounded like a soft song to him.

Sitting up in his seat,  “Hello.  You’re my new accountant, no?”  His eyes were trained on her as he watched her nod her head.  “Please take a seat.”  He nodded his head in the direction of the chair in front of his desk. Naomi walked up and took it, crossing her legs.  When she did that Sebastian’s eyes shot up to her long thick legs, he could already feel his pants getting tighter by the second.  Shaking his head I will have her soon, he thought.  “Well your desk is right there.”  Naomi turned around and saw the desk next to the windows.