Chapter 16: The End of Haden

(A/N: Forgive me this is my first time writing something like this so sorry if it is not detailed enough. Or if it's not... I do hope you enjoy though.)

Morning Coffee

The End Of Haden

Naomi was being jumped around in the tank, and part of her was scared; but not for her. She was scared for her baby’s life, what was going to happen in the future if she did not finish this today. The other part was planning what she was going to do next. They stopped, Naomi turned to Sebastian. “There are a bunch of cars here. They could easily get away.”

He turned to look at Naomi and she nodded at him. “I’ll be right back.” Sebastian nodded and watched his loving soon to be wife climb out of the tank. Right after he got out with a gun so he could cover her. He knew better than to leave the tank, he watched as she stuck bombs under each car.

When she finished she hopped back in the tank, and heard the first gun shot. She looked at Sebastian, “Go.” He did as he was told, and not even a minute later he was aiming the cannon at the brick wall. The wall easily fell down, and Sebastian rolled the tank it, taking out the balcony that held a few guards. “Get me to the door and I am going in.”

Sebastian looked at his black haired beauty, it has not been that long she he had meet his woman. No here they were soon to be married, fighting side by side. Though after this everything would be perfect, he had gotten rid of Ciprian. The man who had fired a this woman and him when they were at his house. He had smooth over everything that was in her father's mind about trying to extend his business. Now here he sat with his beauty, taking out the last things that stood in their way. Haden.

Sebastian did what he was told and he watched Naomi hop out, she stuck her hand back in and he handed her the gun she was reaching for. Before she could jump off the tank he yelled to her, “Come back to me.”

Naomi smiled at him and peck him on the lips, “Will do baby. You come back to me.”

Sebastian smirked, “I will, now go kill the bastard.”

Naomi smiled and ran to the door, she stopped and looked making sure there was no one there. She went in and looked around, she heard a door creak and hid behind a green colored sofa. She listened, she could heard the guys foot steps as he got closer to her. She stood up from behind the sofa and shot the gun that was to her left. she dunk when she saw the other men turn around.

She knew there was three more men. Something caught her eye and she saw a gun enter the door where she just came from. The man behind the gun took out the other three men, she smiled when she saw Daniel’s head pop out from the cover of the door. “I got you're back lets go. We think he might be in his office.”

Naomi nodded and got up, her and Daniel walked up to the hallway. Looking at each other Naomi and Daniel counted to 3. When they got to 3 both of them spun out to the hallway taking out even person they saw. When it was clear they, went left. Slowing walking down the hallway Daniel or Naomi switched off checking the rooms that they came across.

All the rooms were empty, Naomi stopped they ended up in the main hallway. This manion was huge, and that was making it a bit hard for everyone. Naomi mentally laid out the map of his house in her head. They had to go up two flights of stairs, a left, a right and his office was the last door on the right.   

Naomi and Daniel hide when they heard footsteps coming towards them. She was about to shoot when she saw Richman and Sebastian’s face. She came out, “We took care of everyone outside. Who knows how many are left though.”

Naomi nodded in understanding, “She looked at her brothers and sister, 5 of you go clear the first floor.” They nodded and took of to the stairs gun’s pointed and loaded. Naomi turned to her parents, Richman and Alec. “Go check the basement, clear it out and get any information you can.” Naomi pointed to the dark hallway behind her. “It’s down that way.”