Epilogue

Morning Coffee

Epilogue

Naomi stood at the stove cooking, today was her children's birthdays.

Everything unfolded after that day she killed Haden; Jeffrey had left. He said he needed time and now he was in England living a happier life Naomi hoped. Naomi was happy the man still kept in contact, she not only missed him but he was also the godfather of all of her's and Sebastian's children. Jeffrey would only come up when Naomi was giving birth and these last few weeks he had been happier and Naomi knew that could only happen due to a new woman in his life.

Before Jeffrey left, Sebastian and Naomi had their wedding. A few months later they had a baby, now 7 years later Naomi was pregnant with their 5th child.

Raven was their first child, after her came Dwayne.

Naomi not to long after found out she was going to have a pair of twins, she jumped for joy when Phoenix and Sullivan were born.

Looking down Naomi rubbed her belly it was another boy, Dorran was going to be his name. Naomi found it amusing that she had 4 little Sebastians that acted like her. But, she had 1 little her that act just like Sebastian, and Naomi was more than sure that Raven would be the one taking over the company. Naomi didn't know how Sebastian was going to do it but every child was going to have a part in it.

Her parents had gotten back together, but her mother made her father suffer. It took 3 years for her to forgive him and another year for her to even let him in the house. She even made his give up all of his clients he was now a law abiding, tax paying, legal citizen, Naomi thought she would never see the day.

Her father deserve worst but she knew her mother was always deeply in love with her father. They now lived in Columbia and returned when Naomi had another child. This was going to be her last though.

Naomi siblings had done a lot since they departed that day.

Daniel Naomi's eldest brother, was happy he did not have the pressure to take over, since he never wanted to anyways. He start his own law firm and was not a very wealthy single lawyer. He was even the lawyer for Sebastian's company, the boys talked it out and thought it would be better to do everything in family.

With that on the thought of her brothers minds, Anthony went to be a doctor. A private one for his clients, but he also work hard and decide to add more under his belt. He is now the owner of many hospitals and practices around the world.

The triples Joshua, Jackson, and James went into life together. They owned almost half the world when it came to clothing and food stores.

The quadruples Samuel, Seth, Sean, and Steven, almost did everything separately.

Almost, Samuel and Seth went into electronics, their company build all the cellphones, computers, anything that had to do with electronics that the world used.

Sean and Steven went into oil and flying, they owned all the oil plants and about ¾ of the airports. Just like the rest of her brothers they made a life out of it.

All of her brothers were filthy rich and sadly single with no families. Naomi wanted them to be happy and she knew money would not make them happy for much longer. All of them were in business with Sebastian's company, Naomi and her family owned the world.

The only person she had not heard from was her twin sister Natalia. It turns out she was the lover of Haden and his brother Dean. She was now on the run, and Naomi didn't know what she would do if they ever caught up with her.

She really didn't.

That thought scared her.

Naomi walked out into the dining room, there sat her family. Her brothers were there, her parents, Sebastian's parents, her husband, and more importantly her children.