Chapter 4: Storm

Morning Coffee

Storm

pop, pop, pop that's all Naomi heard, the sound of gun shots going off. Sebastian pulled her to a car but he stopped short half way there. Naomi looked up and Sebastian was just standing there not moving, his eyes staring off to something no.... someone in the distance. Naomi could not pull herself together to look up and see whom the man was. Though what scared Naomi the most was the humor and lack of life in his voice, life was a joke to him. “Sebastian, where are you going my man? The party has just started, you can't be leaving so soon.”

Sebastian laughed at the man; Naomi was trying her best to stay hidden behind the Greek god. Hoping not to be seen by the man, “Funny Ciprian (sip-pre-en) didn’t know you were full of jokes. Can you tell me why you have blessedme with coming to my house,personality?” Naomi did it, she could not believe she did, but nonetheless her eyes looked up and around Sebastian into the man’s direction. There stood a short man with a bald head, little facial hair in a gray suit; what stood out the most are his eyes they were dull brown, eyes that held no light.... nothing.

The man let out a deep noise, “My man you don't know what I can do, this is a warning. Keep clear and do not mess with me, if you do you will regret it, trust me.”

Naomi watch a car door shut and then heard the sound of a car speeding off. She looked into Sebastian's eyes. “What was that all about?”

He looked off into the distance, “I can't tell you... do you want me to drive you home?”

Naomi didn't know what to say, picking her brain for ideas one seemed sort of right. “Yes but were not going to get shot at anymore tonight right?”

He let out a humorless laugh; “Yes we will be fine, for tonight.” He turned around and walked back into his house not saying another word.

~The Next Morning~

Naomi rolled over well aware of the big change in plans that happen last night. Looking to her left Naomi sat there watching him, Sebastian's face was on a pillow, his silk black hair all over the place. Naomi wanted nothing more than to run her hands over his strong jaw, to feel what his skin felt like. Though Naomi decided against it, sitting up she looked around the room it truly is breathtaking just like the rest of his house, from the black walls to the blood red borders and window seals. It match his California king bed that is a blood red with a black sheer curtain going around the bed.

She thought back to last night and wondered why she ever agreed to stay here. She was more than surprised to know that he never made a move on her, the lust in his eyes when she put on his shirt was proof that he wanted her and that made Naomi feel somewhat safe that he respected her; if that's what you want to call it. She didn’t even know what ‘this’ even was, and has not clue what is happening between them. She wonders to herself, has she lost her mind, why is she in bed with a man that got her shot at yesterday? Why does she feel so incredibly safe with this Greek god next to her when he himself is only human, a human who she had put up on a pedestal and is not coming down anytime soon. Most importantly why did he get shot at yesterday and who was that man?

Though she didn’t have a problem with that and for now she wanted to ride with the wind till the breeze dies, “How long have you been up?”

Sebastian watched as her eyes slowly scanned over his face, “Not to long maybe 20 minutes at most. How long have you been awake?

Sebastian deeply chucked there was still some sleepiness in his voice and that made Naomi body heat up, “I felt you staring, you didn’t do a good job at being discreet.”

She didn't really know what to say so she just made an excuse, “I was too discreet.”

His laugh rang through the air, “Discreet? You were practically burning holes into my face.”