Chapter 15: Everything Coming To Light

Morning Coffee

Everything Coming To Light

Naomi pulled up to the office and got out. She stopped and check herself out in the mirror. Her black hair, was not blond. Her chocolate brown eyes, are a bright green, and the make up she was wearing. You could barely tell she was black. White gloves covered her hands, and she wore a long blue shirt and black pants.

Walking in she went over to the young boy that worked the front. She smiled, “Hi, I needed you're largest storage unit.”

The boy smiled, “Yes miss and welcome to Public Storage..” He typed something on the computer and smiled at her again. “Your name, and id miss?”

Naomi smiled, she took out a card from her pocket and handed it to him. “Tiffany, Tiffany Jones.”

The boy which Naomi had just realized his name was Lake from his name tag smiled. “Thank you Miss. Jones that will be 205 dollars.”

Naomi smiled and handed him the amount in cash. He took out keys and handed them to her, she walked out and hopped in her car. She took out her phone and dialed Richman.

After the 3rd ring he picked up, “Hello?”

Naomi smiled, she had woken up Alec. “Hi Alec, is your father there?”

She heard some noise in the phone, “Yeah one second. Dad!”

She moved away from the phone cause his voice was so loud. She heard another noise and then Richman’s voice, “Hi honey, where is the unit?”

Naomi smiled and told him the address, “It’s unit 13 also had some extra guns?”

Naomi listened, “Alright will do, everything will be in there tomorrow. Also I found the guys place you were right, you're going to need a tank. I’ll text the information to you.”

Naomi nodded then realized that he could not see her and laughed, “Alright thank you.”

They said their goodbyes and Naomi followed the map in her head to Sebastian’s house.

She tuned the radio out, her mind was going crazy. Part of her wanted to go to Sebastian’s the other part no. Put it seemed her body made that choice, pulling up to the gate she took out the key and stuck it into the gate pad.

She drove in and pulled up to his house. She took out her contacts, took off the blond wig, and the make up that covered her face. She was herself again, and she took a deep breath and got out the car.

She didn’t have to walked far into the house, there he was. Sitting on the living room couch with a drink in his hand.

He heard her and she knew it. “Do you know how much you mean to me?”

She stopped and looked at him, “Maybe just as much as you mean to me.”

Naomi walked over to him and sat down, in the car that was right in his line of view. Naomi nearly died when his black as coal eyes looked at her.

They took in her body with the hunger she had grown to love. When his hand moved, that’s when she notice the black box that was in his hand.

Naomi stared at it, “You were going to propose to me?”

Sebastian stared into her eyes, “No.” Naomi felt her heart stop, her breathing got hard. A smiled went across Sebastian’s face, and she wanted to slap it off.

But before she could reach over there and do it, she watched as he got set his drink down. He got on one knee and opened the box, Naomi gasped.

In the black little box was a beautiful black ring set, that reminded her so much of Sebastian's eyes. “I am proposing to you.”