Chapter 10: My Fluffy Teddy Bear

Morning Coffee

My Fluffy Teddy Bear

The truth and dare lasted for another 5 lights, with them both winning, they had each learned something new about each other and Naomi was having the time of her life. She spotted the lights ahead and smile, she biked towards them. She stopped at a bike rack, and looked back to find Sebastian right behind her, she put her hands on her hips. “Did you let me win some of those races?”

Sebastian looked up, surprise was clear on his face. His lips pulled back into a smile, and Naomi had her answer. “Of course not, you beat me, fair and square baby.” He hocked the lock into the bikes and the rack and took her hand into his. Lifting it to his face he placed kisses on it, and smiled at her.

Naomi stared back at him, “Hmm, yeah sure I did.”

Sebastian laughed at her, “Shall we?”

Naomi smiled, “Yes!”

They first went to all the rides, and Naomi was screaming on all of them. When they went into the ‘Terror Tunnel’ Naomi clinged to Sebastian, but the man didn’t seem to mind. In fact every time her hands, gripped his tricep he smiled, because every time she would run her hands along his muscled arm. Sebastian then pulled her to another scary ride, after the 3rd one Naomi change their direction to the ferris wheel.

They got on board, “Were you not having fun with the other rides?” Sebastian looked at Naomi.

She sent a glare his way, then smiled sweetly, she went to sit next to him and put her hands on the side of his face,“I was, but you see I needed something strong, and sturdy to hold onto.” She then frowned, “Though all I was met with was soft, fluffy cushion. It just was not working out.”

Sebastian was against her in a flash, his body pressed up to hers. His lips went to her neck, he place soft bites to her skin. “I told you, I am not fluffy, and I am most certainly not soft.”

Naomi giggled, “Are you sure? I am certain that you were the boy next to me. That boy was very soft.” The ride came to a stop and Naomi slipped out from under him and walked ahead of him.

Sebastian came up from behind her, and grabbed her waist. “You are very bad, honey.”

Naomi choose to ignore him, but Sebastian didn’t miss the smile that grace those perfect lips of hers. Naomi led them to a stand, “You want something.”

Naomi eyes looked at all the items on the wall, her eyes landed on a small black bear with dark eyes. The toy bear reminded her so much of Sebastian, she pointed to it. “I want that one. Please.” She looked up to him.

Sebastian smiled down to her, and picked up one of the balls. He pulled back his arm and released the ball. Knocking over all the white glass containers. Naomi smiled and grabbed the bear that was handed to her by the man.

Naomi snuggled into it, and Sebastian smiled. She looked so adorable to him, “This bear reminds me of you.”

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at her, “How so?”

Naomi’s big brown eyes, looked up at Sebastian. “Dark, mysterious, strong, gentle, softly, and most importantly fluffy.”

Sebastian laughed, and walked up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. “You can call that bear fluffy all you want and also baby girl I'm honored. What are you going to call him? Sebastian, seems a bit long.”

Naomi looked down at the bear in her arms, “Ash.”

Sebastian hugged her tightly, “I think that is a perfect name. Shall we head home?” Naomi nodded, they got on their bikes. They were back at the house in no time.