Chapter 11: 9 Boys, and 2 Girls

Morning Coffee

9 boys and 2 girls

Sebastian looked at his father, then to his friend Jeffrey. “You okay?” Sebastian watched as his friends once bright eyes, were empty and vulnerable. Sebastian knew that he had to get everyone out, not only for Jeffrey’s mind but his own. He needed to talk to his best friend, then his beauty. Nothing only that but he had to sit with her family tonight.

The bigger question that Sebastian was trying to ignore, but knew he couldn't, was he going to let her past be that; past. Or was he going to dig up the past, and risk losing her. Sebastian looked up to make eye contact with his father, “Get Out.” He turned to Jeffrey’s parents, the girls and their parents. “All of you. Now.”

Sebastian remained calm and watched all of them leave, his father stopped at the door. “Son you know I only ever had you're dream in mind. I will come by tomorrow and talk to you.”

Sebastian shook his head, “No father you want me to live you're dream, that is just not going to happen. Leave.”

Sebastian watched as his fathers eyes darken with and his furious gaze landed on him, “I will be back. I will get what I want.” His father excited and slammed the door behind him.

Sebastian’s eyes turned to his mother. “Mom?”

He watched as his mother looked up, tears on her face. She got up and walked to him, “I am going to stay at my mothers for a little while.”

Sebastian nodded to his mother, “Call me if you need me, or just need to talk mom.”

She nodded and walked by Jeffrey, putting a hand on his shoulder, “Go talk to her.” Then left, Jeffrey’s head raised. He then nodded to Sebastian and walked out the door also without uttering a single word.

Sebastian got up, “Let’s get ready, we have a dinner to go to. Then after we can talk.”

Naomi looked up at him, “I don’t remember not telling you anything.”

She watched as he leaned against his desk. His black eyes looked up to meet her brown ones, “Even if you had, I am a huge believer in what's in the past; stays in the past."

Naomi walked up to Sebastian, "I am going to head home and get ready. I'll meet you back here."

Sebastian walked to the door, "You have plenty of clothes at my house. Let's just go there and get ready."

Naomi nodded to Sebastian and together they went down stairs to head to his house. When they arrived Sebastian lead them to his room where they both got dressed. Sebastian was wearing a brown sweater with a blue undershirt, dark blue pants with a pair a nice brown loafers. Naomi put on a simple dark blue mid thigh strapless dress with a pair of black heels. Her hair went into curls and down her back. "You looks amazing."

Naomi turned around and looked at Sebastian, "You look handsome.”

Sebastian walked up to her and planted a kiss on her neck,”You ready?”

Naomi titled her head back to give him a better advantage, “No, I will never be ready. I know my family loves me, and I love them. It’s just their different.”

Sebastian laughed, “Have you meet my family, more importantly my father?”

Naomi smiled at him, “I guess you have a point.” The couple walked down to Sebastian’s garage and they both got into his black viper car, and headed to Naomi’s parents house.

Sebastian stood in front of Naomi’s father, the man stood at 6ft but still looked small compared to Sebastian.  “Sir.” Sebastian shook the man's hand and almost smiled when he felt the man try and squeezed his hand harder than necessary.