Chapter 13: Stormy Night

Morning Coffee

Stormy Night

Naomi narrowed her at her friend Julia, “Then talk.”

Julia looked at her, “I can’t.”

Naomi stood, her chair scraping the wooden floor, “What do you mean, you can’t!”

Julia slammed her fork down on the table, “I CAN’T!”

An arm when over Naomi’s stomach tugging her into a hard warm body she knew too well. “Baby calm down.”

Naomi did, she sat down in Sebastian’s lap. When she felt his hand on her thigh rubbing circles she smiled. “Fine we'll come to you last.” She turned to Sebastian’s father, “I want to know what you know.”

Sebastian’s father’s dark eyes looked up at her, “I got a call from my old friend Dean.” Naomi flickered her eyes over to Julia when she heard the woman take a gasp in. Julia was not expecting that, her eyes looked around. Had Dean set her up? Instead of worrying she refocused on the man that held everyone attentions. “He said that you and Julia were not who you said you were.”

Naomi and Julia both snapped their eyes to the man, maybe Naomi was not being so truthful about telling Sebastian everything in her past. Just then Giovanni’s eyes meet Naomi’s eyes then when to Julia’s, “Are you guys agents?”

Julia looked at Naomi, “We are.”

Naomi snapped her eyes, to Julia. “Yes, but you are something else also, are you not Julia.” Julia knew that look, Naomi had done it every time she wanted something out of a subject.

Julia turned her eyes cold, the same way Naomi was looking at her. “Yes.”

Naomi eyes turned colder than they already were, they were agents but not the kind Giovanni may have thought they were. “Do you have kids?” The question was threw at Naomi from Giovanni.

Naomi looked at the man, “No.” Her eyes went to Julia. “Time to spill.”

Julia leaned back in her chair, “I was hired by Dean and you're father Alexander.” Julia felt something fly across her face and she out of instance moved before the knife Naomi had throw was, in the soft skin of her check.

Naomi glared at her, “A double agent. What is wrong with you?”

Julia glared at her, “Me? You are not innocent in this Naomi. I saw what was in that box, I saw what you did.”

Naomi’s eyes widened, “You went into my house.” Naomi’s eyes darkened, “What did Dean want?”

Julia chuckled, “That’s the funny part I don’t have a fucking clue. You're father on the other hand just wants to expand his operation.”

Naomi’s eyebrow raised, “How does he plan on doing that?”

Julia smiled, “With you married to Sebastian, he’s slick some of a bitch. I am sure he would find a way. My mission from him was to get you with him, but you sort of did that all by yourself.”

Naomi glared at her, she hated the smile that went across her face. “Jeffrey. Abigail.”

Julia’s smiled whipped on her face and Naomi almost smiled. Jeffrey leaned back in his chair, everyone was silent. Jeffrey parents hadn't even said a word throughout this whole thing. They sat there quietly, Sebastian stopped rubbing circles on her back. Naomi knew he was confused, hell she was confused.

Sebastian’s parents just sat there, not knowing what to say. Her and Julia had fucked up their calm life. Or so she thought.

Julia turned to Giovanni, “You and Dean did something together right?”