13: Rudolph

You wouldn't be able to pinpoint it even if you tried but you wondered when Oikawa started being such a big part of your life. He gave you a push at the right times and always managed to support you when you needed it most.

As great as a friend Oikawa was, you noticed time and time again just how childish he can get.

Recently, he's been displaying more of his childish tendencies, pouting like a kid when your attention was away from him. To be fair, you realized that was also a part of him but his present actions these days were starting to get questionable.

"There you are Rudolph~" You see Oikawa bounding over to you before slipping his arm over your shoulders, ruffling the top of your head. He leans away from you slightly so you can look up at him. "Where's your friend today?"

Exhibit one. He was just so touchy these days.

You promptly shrugged off his arm, ignoring the pout present on his face. "She's just running late." Looking over behind him, you see an irked Iwaizumi.

"Trashykawa hold your own damn bag!" He throws the bag towards Oikawa's face, hitting dead and center before it slid off to reveal a red imprint.

"Hm~ Spotty strikes again." Your fingers form a makeshift camera as you teasingly close one of your eyes to pretend to make a nice shot. "Perfect, looks good! What do you think Iwaizumi-kun?"

Iwaizumi chuckles at your antics and plays along. "A little more to the left and that picture is golden."

Oikawa quickly takes his bag from the ground and shields his face from you guys. "I'm offended! All my angles are great!"

You roll your eyes. "Yes of course, I could see it in your selfies," you drawl out with your words laced in sarcasm.

He huffs at your comment but nonetheless resumes his position with his arm slung around your shoulder. "Aren't you lucky to see such wonderful selfies~" He winks at you but you couldn't take him seriously with the imprint still fresh on his face and snort.

Pulling out your phone, you turn the camera to face the two of you and snap a quick photo with Oikawa talking mid-sentence. You hear a horrified gasp by your side and you smile smugly at the photo.

"Hm you're right, I'm pretty lucky~" You shrug off his arm yet again and begin walking off to your classroom. "I'll be going on ahead, see you guys later!" You give one last glance at Iwaizumi who shoots you an approving smile before you look at Oikawa's dumbstruck expression.

Yep, this photo is definitely a keeper.

~~

The moment you walk in your classroom you hear a voice call out your name. Turning towards the direction the sound came from, you see Tadashi stepping away from his group of friends and walking towards you. "[Surname]-chan! Just wondering if the offer still stands for helping me out on my painting?" He glances at you in an almost shy manner, scratching the back of his head.

You pause and blink at him for a moment before you recall him asking you about it a couple days ago. "Oh! Right, yes of course!" You shoot him a big smile. "We can do that during club time right?"

His eyes dart around the room before looking at you again. "Oh, uhm, well I was wondering if we could do that after club time?" He notices the surprised look on your face and quickly waves his hands in front of him, mildly flustered. "It's just that I don't want to barge in your time with Ami, she can't really stay after right?"

Taken back and a little touched by his comment you nod. "True..." You look up in thought before you face him again. "After club time it is!" You think back to Oikawa and inwardly sigh in relief at the fact that it wasn't Monday. Whenever he visited, you never managed to get much done, with him fluttering about the room and all.