Chapter 17

******

After an hour of dragging Dick around the manor it was time for dinner and I absolutly couldnt wait to eat more of Alfreds delecious food. We took our seats around the dinner table and I noticed two empty seats.

"Where are Sonya and Bex?" I asked a little confused. Damian looked up in confusion as if he just expected them to be there. Tim tapped a few things in on his wrist communicator and started to count down.

"3...2...and-"

Sonya and Bexley burst into the dining room sliding a little on their way to their seats, Bexley had to grab Tims chair to avoid falling.

Sonya smoothed her skirt and sat down with a pleasant smile.

"Sorry we are a little late we got caught up at our last dress store and then I had this really weird craving for dark chocolate and pickles so we had to stop at the market and then we some guy was trying to mugg this teenage girl so of course we had to kick his sorry ass..." Sonya rambled on until Dick cut her off.

"Well atleast youre here now and we can eat." Sonya smiled at him and then creased her eyebrows together in cofusion.

"Richard?"

"Yes Sonya?"

"Why are you wearing a tutu?"

Dick groaned and slammed his head down on the table.

~~~~~~~

Dinner was great and I was still an avid fan of Alfreds chocolate chip cookies as a desert. As the sun set over Gotham it was time for us birds to take flight. I slipped on my black domino mask and looked into the mirror flashing my signature glittering smile. I walked out into the batcave and met Damian by his sword display as he was deciding which one to take with him.

"I like the one with the blue hilt the best." I spoke up trying my best to startle him.

" -tt- that one is hardly lethal compared to this one." He said motioning to the one at the top of the display.

I shook my head with a small smile. How in the world he still has a decision to make after that comment i will never know.

"See you in West Gotham, Slow Poke." I hopped on my motorbike and I was off.

I know this is really short but I promise my updates will get longer and more frequent as I find a balance between my time to write and my music study along with my job. You guys are absoultly amazing so I would like to hear your opinion. What would you like to see more of in this story?
Sonyas wedding? Willows relation ships with the rest of the bat family? Where is Jazmine? Let me know! I read every single one of your comments and they all mean a lot to me.

~ Stay Awesome ~

~Nikki