Chapter 25

The week was definitely eventful. Bruce and my father had a heated discussion resulting in my dad getting a nicely broken nose. I moved into Jason's apartment ( which honestly wasn't that bad ) and shopped for last minute wedding things.

Today was the day of Sonya's and Dicks wedding and I was sitting in my room at the manor getting Melody and Layla ready as well as myself. Layla was wearing a dark blue poofy dress to walk down the aisle with the bridesmaids and she was walking with Carter, Roys son. Melody was the most adorable little flower girl ever. Her dress was lacy and flowy that gave it a gypsy meets victorian like look. After getting the girls ready I zipped myself up in my dress and the girls and I went down stairs into the sitting room so Selina could do my hair.

When I got down there I found Sonya shaking with nerves and trying to convince Selina to do something.

"...I can't Selina! He always does my make up. It's my good luck charm! Please!"

"The groom can't see the bride before the wedding! He can't do your makeup blind!"

"What if I look bad and he thinks I'm ugly?!"

"He's not going to think you're ugly! That's crazy talk, Sonya! We have to do your makeup now so you can put on your dress and we can start your hair in time."

Sonya ran out of the room and the bathroom door slammed and sounds of vomiting could be heard. I looked at Selina with a worried glance.

"She's been like this all morning," She paused. "I'm starting to think maybe she's..." Selina was cut off by someone beating on the front door. "What the hell do you want?!!!" She yelled as she marched over and opened the door. Wally stood on the other side.

"DickForgotHisTiePromiseIWontLookAtAnyOneGonnaGoGetIt." and with that, he sped up the stairs and then back out the door. Sonya walked back out of the bathroom and sat down on the chair.

"Damn Nerves." She muttered. Selina and I shared a look but I took a seat on the couch and played three-way patty cake with the girls.

"I called in some friends to help get all of you lovely ladies ready. They have promised not to cause any trouble so you better not either." Selina announced to the room as she finished up Sonya's makeup. There was a knock on the door and two women walked into the sitting room with bright smiles. I and the Gotham City Sirens got over our differences after I met them out of costume. Turns out they are actually really nice and helpful when they don't hate you. Sonya ran to give them a hug but she hit her knee off of a chair and fell to the floor. Harley went to help her but Sonya stopped her.

"I've got it, it's not like I'm dying." She got herself into a standing position but when she went to take a step forward her knee gave out. She cursed and looked down. The side of her knee plates had cracked and broken off.

Selina was quick to comfort so Sonya didn't ruin her makeup. "Willow is going call Timothy and he will get it nice and fixed up but we are going to get you to a chair and start on your hair, okay?" Sonya nodded.

I went to the kitchen and dialed Tims number.

"Hello?"

"Tim, We have a problem."

"What kinds problem?"

"Sonya hit her knee off of a chair and the side panel of her knee brace broke.
"I've been telling her for months that it needed to be replaced... I'll be over in a few."

Tim hung up and I walked back into the room. As we waited for Tim, Harley started on my hair.  

~~~~~~~

Link to the collection of wedding stuff if you wanted to view it

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15fLJkIT2chJ0zsyg1lccgfwZpPuNVXO0VkcnlIYRkYA/edit?usp=sharing