Chapter two: I want to touch you

We start to walk up the path to his house "Is your family going to be okay with me coming over unexpectedly?" I ask

He shrugged his shoulders "I doubt it, they seem to like company, well new people atleast"

"oh okay thats good then" I began to sqeeze my fingers, a nervous habit.

He seemed to notice and stopped walking. I turned around and faced him with a confused stare. He reached out and grabbed my hand. His eyes soft but firm and they sent butterflys in my stomache, but I didn't dare pull away. He smiled then said " They are really nice, and if you feel uncomfortable at any time just tell me and I'll walk you home"

I breathed out and smiled " Okay, But I'm sure I'll be fine"

He started to walk again but didn't let go of my hand. I trailed along with what I'm sure was a big smile across my face. His driveway was long but he walked fast, really fast I almost stumbled a few times. We finally reached the front door or should i say doors.

He looks over at me "Ready?"

I give a pitiful thumbs up.

He laughs and turns the knob. The door moved open and I couldn't help but crane my head over. The house was extrodinary. The inside was so different than what ive ever seen! The entrance room had ceramic walls with designs engraved into them. I couldn't help my self i reached out and touched the walls and felt the design.

"This is incredible!" I exclaimed

"Zach? is that you? Do you have someone with you" I heard a woman yell from a few rooms over.

"yeah it's me, I have a guest for dinner." he replied and tugged me away from the wall

"sorry" I blushed. I was transfixed on the design i almost forgot why we were here.

"Not even a problem" he winked and pulled me through a door way

we past through what i assume was the study and went through a hallway that had three rooms steming off of it. The door farthest on the right was open, and I could hear a man and a woman talking in french to each other.

Zach stops just a second before the door lets go of my hand and winks at me. Then puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me into the room. It was a simple sitting room, with white couches and mosiac windows.

As we enter both of them stop talking and look at me. The woman smiles at me then gives zach a warning look. I look over at zach and he shrugs it off. I knew I should of said no, they probably didn't want company today. Luckily I didn't have much time to do too much damage to my fingers because zach spoke.

"Lucile, ce n'est Heather. Elle était dehors, je l'ai invitée à dîner. Est-ce bien?"(lucile this is heather, she was outside and i invited her for dinner. Is that okay) He spoke so beautifly that I stood there and stared. I only took 2 years of french but I had the jist of what he was saying.

"Il a seulement été deux jours Zach! Comment pensez-vous de Jake se sentent?"(Its been two days zach! how do you think jake will feel) she spoke quickly, to quick for me to catch but it didn't sound so good.

I started to sqeeze my hands hard, and look down. I was never good with new people and this was one of the reasons why. I just wanted to leave already and I didn't even introduce myself yet.

"Il sera bien, vous faites son nerveux! on peut s'inquiéter Jake tard"(He will be fine, your making her nervous, we can worry about jake later) He spoke hastily and she looked to me right away with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel unwelcome" She said with worry in her tone.

"Je suis bon, vous ne me faites pas sentir de cette façon" I spoke quite well I thought. I told her "I was good, that she didnt make me feel unwelcome"