Chapter eleven: My friend Anya

I woke up in a dim room. It was nearly impossible to see, except for the flickering flourecent bulb swinging above me. I was on a bed but in a straight jacket and underwear, that was it. I was here, he actually submited me for the night! I was going to be torchered! I felt tears coming to my eyes as I imagined all the things they could do to me. For some reason Saw 2 came to my mind very quickly.

I heard a moan come from the other side of the room and I looked quickly over. I couldnt really tell for sure but it seemed like there was another bed in the room with a person lying there. They moaned again, almost like an in-pain moan or nightmare.

I lift myself up and sit on the edge of my bed. I squinted hard and made out a person on the bed. She made a half cry sound, she was definitly in pain.

"Are you okay?" I ask shakily.

"Help me" She cried and took a deep breath. She was limp and not moving except the little up and down movements from her chest. Her breaths were ragged and quick as if her heart couldn't keep up tempo. She was going to die, I dont think there was any way I could even help her. I mean I was in a straight jacket!I felt like I was in a legit horror film. Everything around me was the perfect scene for death and pain. She was still crying and I was debating getting off the bed and going to her.

"Please, stop the bleeding" She yelped and I jumped.

She was bleeding? what do they do to these girls here? This is definitly not legal, but I dont think I would tell on them either.

I took a deep shaky breathe and got off the bed. While squinting I took baby steps till I reached the other bed. I couldn't see her too well untill the lamp stopped flickering for a moment. It was the girl from outside. The one they cut up while she was passed out. Her leg was bloody and there were two gashes forming an L on her leg. L for lugeric I'm assuming. I shuddered they look like they really hurt.

 I glanced at her face. She was looking at the wall and her teeth were biting her lip. "Hello?" I whisper

 She turned her head and squinted up at me. "Hello? Please help" She cried

"I dont know how to help you, I want to but I just dont know how"

"Just take the sheet and wrap it around my leg to stop the bleeding, please" she pleaded.

"Okay" I agreed. This was going to be hard because the straight jacket has only my hands free. I look back at her before doing it, Once the sheet touched her it was going to hurt. She nodded her head at me and closed her eyes.

I felt for a sheet and grabbed it tighly then dragged it to her leg and stuffed it under. I used my other hand to put it back over.

"Would it be too hard for you to lift you leg for a moment" I asked softly. The only way to get her protected was to have the sheet tight against the wound.

"I"ll try but I cant hold it long" She panted.

"Okay on the count of three, one..two..three!" she lifted and I got it around. It was tight enough to stop any gushing. She let out a little yelp but closed her mouth. I felt really bad causing her more pain than she was already in.

"Thank you" She breathed.

"Your welcome" I said quietly.

"Arnt you the girl that was just outside, with that um vampire?" She asked.

"Ugh yeah, I was but now I'm in here. Do they always do this to you?" I asked a little worried.

"No you see, I get tied to the bed because I've tried to escape 8 times now. I get closer everytime"