chapter 14: drugs

I still dont know if I;; finish this one but we shall see :)

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

His hand gripped the steering wheel and he breathed deeply for ten seconds. I was almost too mad to be afraid plus the fact that the way I'm feeling is wierd. I dont know if I can even use a full sentence correctly. So when he said these next words I was utterely lost on what to do.

"Run" He growled

"Jake I cant-" I stumbled

"Get out before I change my mind and kill you in the car!" He yelled

My eyes just became saucers as I watched the beautiful man yell. His hair was so soft and fluffy and his nose was just so...just so perfect! Ah and that body of muscle and pure hottness I'm sure. I wonder if I could just get one little touch..... I push my hand out a little bit and He snarls.

I have to feel him!

I kept going untill my hand was an inch away, I looked up at him and almost shocked to see he was staring back down at me. The look in his eyes went from longing to disgust in about two seconds just as I got my finger on his abs he pushed me hard to the other side of the car.

"Ow" I screamed.

"I didn't even push you that hard!" He said defendedly

"Your a beater, you jerk!" I yelled for some reason my feeling were hurt more than usual.

"I'm not a beater your just annoying and disgusting" He said flatley

"ow" I whisper and felt a few tears leave my eyes. I couldnt control my emotions right now and it was clear that he would get whatever reaction he wanted out of me. I put my head back and reapeated his words over and over till It seemed like a waterfall would come out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" He mumbled and opened his car door.

"No but you wanted to hurt me..." I mumbled to myself as he walked to my side and opened the door for me.

I wanted to refuse to get out or tell him to leave me alone but I needed to get in a shower to calm down. I stepped out avoiding his hand to help me and side stepped him as I walked to the back door. As I moved I felt kinda like a feather just barly touching the ground. la da da deee la   dee la dee la da  dadada...... bom bum boo bahhh na na na.

"What are you attempting to sing?" Jake laughed as he followed me toward the stairs.

"Ever heard of light as a feather, stiff as a board?" I asked and he nodded his head a bit confused "well I'm light as a feather" I danced in a circle "And your stiff as a board" I giggled and started to go up the stairs.

"If I had this on tape you would have the worst black mail ever..." He whispered in my ear.

"When did you get right behined me!" I squeaked.

He was behined me with his arms around my waist. He pushed me up against the wall and nuzzled his nose in my neck. His breath was a constant rythem but an odd one. Like bum,bum,bum dada bum,bum,bum dada. I listened to it for  a moment untill I felt one of his hand caress me. My body reacted in a wierd way. I instantly was turned on and wanted to be with him, but he held me still not letting me do what I wanted to do to him.

"I could easily have you right where I want you, but since your not yourself I'm going to give you a break" He whispered huskily in my ear.

My body did a whole shake and I supressed a moan. He let go and I almost pouted as I watched him walk up the stairs away from me.

_________________________^^^_____________^^^____________________________________

sorry for the horrible wait, I still dont know if I want to continue the next chapter will be about her going to the party and getting caught.... do you want to see the next chapter? let me know because I'm working on another book.