chapter 26: Haunted disaster

He slowly closed the door and with his gloved hand locked the knotches on the door. He turned around and faced me in his six foot tall black cloud. One hand gripping his deadly sharp scyth and the other hand agaisnt the door frame, fingers tapping slowly as if it was mocking my heart beat.

My breath was fast and I watched for any sign that he was going to move toward me. He didn't.

Minutes past untill he tilted his head to the side and stopped his fingers from tapping

I Couldnt feel anything but his gaze on me. It was like heat radiated from his eyes and was pouring into my face. I Dont even know how I'm standing right now but I pray to god that I can run.

"Your soul is interesting..... Its morphed into something with two parts.... you could say it is shared" He spoke in a interested tone.

I stayed silent waiting for him to say his usual speech he says to all people who come by this room. I dont know why he was taking so long to play out this scene but I was ready to move to the next room.

"Your  playing with dark fire, Heather." He shook his head but I could hear amusement in his voice.

"How do you know my name?" I narrowed my eyes and tried to get a look at who could be under that hood.

"I know eveybody's name, anyone who is....important to me." He tilted his head back at eye level with me and took a step forward.

"Please, please dont hurt me!" I smooshed back into the door starting to panic.

"Its so cute when they beg, but it doesnt really mean anything to me." He laughed coldly and took another step forward closing the distance to about two feet.

"Listen you pervert, I live with some really powerful people and I wouldn't do anything stupid!" I yelled and hoped he would listen.

"Pervert? I dont want to do anything with...you." He took a finger and trace my neck line and I trembled. There was an ice cold feeling left wherever he touched me and I could not even push him away.

"Actually I'm here to give you your first warning" His breath washed over me and my eyes followed his hand as it caressed my cheek.

"Abo-ut wh-what" I studdered and closed my eyes at the coolness of his breath.

"Your future says death" He said and backed up.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Whatever your doing now or have been doing needs to change or when you see me, Ill actually get to kill you." He then unlocked the door and left in seconds.

I stood speechless, motionless, and blank for a few minutes. What was that? Was that a joke? I shook my head and took a breath. I need to just make it out of here, and find Andreu.

-----

After a good twenty minutes I made it out the exit door. There was alot of people but no sign of Andreu anywhere. There were alot of wierd clowns walking around scaring people and popping out of random opening doors.

I stood there looking for any sign of Andreu but it was just too hard to see anything with it being dark outside and everyone pushing and shoving. 

A random thought came to me and even though I knew it would be a bad idea, I had to take this oppertunity. I was going to run, run as far as I can and get home.

I took one last scan to make sure I was in the clear and ran past the gate and down the closet street. It was still pretty dark but this was a paved road which had to mean I wasnt far from civilization.

I looked behind me and seen that the car Andreu took was still here. That meant he was still here, probably still looking for me. I felt bad, really because he is going to get in trouble because of this.

The car is probably unlocked because honestly why would a vampire need to lock his car? He could just rip someone to part if they tried.

I jogged to the charger sitting on the side of the road and pulled at the door handle. It unlached and My heart sped up, I quickly sat down and closed the door and locked it behind me.

I was shaking because I half expected Andreu to show up at the door. I looked around to see if he may of stashed the keys somewhere but no sign of any.

good thing i can hot wire.

I pulled the wires down and sparked it. It took a few tries but I got it to run and I screamed with excitement. I was finally going home.

the end.

:)

Just kidding :)

I put it in drive and gently let it go. This car had alot of power, going about 15 just in drive itself! I pushed the gas and zoomed down the street. I didnt know where I was though, exactly so I dont know how I'm getting home.

Exits passed by with names that I didnt recognize, greenfield, telegraph. Crap! where am I!

"GPS in activation, loading...loading...beep your location has been detected" A womans voice robotically spoke through the speakers and I nearly pooed myself.

"Location, ferndale Michigan"

"ferndale? Ive never heard of it" I mumbled to myself.

"How do I get to grand rapids?" I yelled and smacked my hand on the steering wheel.

"Getting directions for Grand rapids, Michigan. One moment please...You are now ontrack" She informed me. "Go 54 miles and veer right to 696"

"Oh okay great!" I smiled and just put it into cruise control and blasted some rap.

After a few minutes I realized I was pretty hungry.

"Do you know where the closest resturaunt is?" I asked aloud wondering if this gps was that good.

"Scanning the area..... beep take exit 89 to olive garden"

"Oh yes!" I love itlian food

I got off at the exit and seen that olive garden was just down the road. My tummy growled in anticipation as I neard the resturaunt.

---

I walked in stood waiting to be seated when an usual feeling crept up behind me. The one of longing and need. Jake was here.

--

Happy easter!