Chapter Four: Its my way or Die

So this chapter isnt too interesting but I like it :) I hope you like it too, I have pics so you can visulise or whatever :)   Comment and stuff  love love love

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I didn't recognize my surroundings.  This wasn't the same house I was in last night. There was six doors along this hallway but I knew he would find me quickly if I went into one of them. I took a right at the dead end hallway and go down the stairs as quietly as I could while keeping a good pace. I heard a door slam. Crap!

 The first floor was wide and very open, which helped me none. I ran toward a two door room with swinging doors and push myself through. I heard three door slams in the past ten seconds, omg he is fast!

I Look around. I'm in the kitchen, It was brown and had a chandelier hanging from it . It looked expensive and really nice. There was a little island in the middle, as for simple eating or reading. I walk around looking at everything, and make my way to the fridge. You know what they say, you can tell alot about a person by what they have in their fridge.

I walk up to the large stainless steal fridge and open it. There was just about everything in there that I liked. There was strawberrys, eggs, pickles, random red bags of blood.... what the? I grab the red back and look at the label it read:

AB+, red cross, 12:43pm, 12/15

Was this guy sick or something? Maybe he needed transfusions but don't people need to do that at a doctors office? Who was this guy. I hear the doors swing and my body froze with the bag in my hand.

This is akward....

I felt his breath on my neck and it sounded like he was still angry. I put the bag back and went to step backward to close the door but he wouldn't move. I turn my head and was about to tell him I cant close the door if he doesn't move but he put his hand around my throat and squeezed.

I struggle against him but can't and start to fall toward the ground. I felt everything start to get dark but he let go and dropped me. I gasped for air and it hurt my lungs. I tried to stand up but he kicked my back and I fell hard.

"What is your problem!" I scream.

"You" He said cooly

I tried to crawl away from him, he then grabbed both ankles and picked me up. I was hanging upside down inches from the floor. Head rush was coming fast and it hurt. I swung my body to his legs and latched on.

"Get off you idiot" He growled and kicked his leg but i held on.

"No!" I screamed

He released my ankles and I flipped over backwards onto the floor. Ow.... everything in my body hurt... so I just layed there.

"Why dont you just leave me alone? I'll leave I promise" I pant

He sighs "If only it was that easy"

I sat up and looked at him confused. "what do you mean?"

"Your never going home heather" He informed me.

"excuse me?" I said astonished.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me to the counter. He was at eye level with me, and my voice was caught in my throat. I hated that I liked how close he was, because I shouldn't. He is my kidnapper, He hit me, and he is never going to let me leave yet I still have the urge to kiss him.....

"You will be living with me from now on, you will do what I tell you with out argument" He stared into my eyes and I couldn't look away. It was like he was forcing my eyes to keep contact and it was really frustrating.

"If you dont listen or cause me problems then as you can already tell, Ill deal with you" He threatened

This was all so fast and hard to take in. I was just going to Mcdonalds and then some cute boy invites me into his house... wait...

" where is Zach?" I asked. He wouldn't just let me be kidnapped would he?

"Not here, He lives at the castle with everyone else" He said quickly before I could ask "who everyone else was" I was being dragged out of the kitchen.

He was walking so fast that I was tripping and running at the same time. Trust me that wasn't fun and it definitly didnt feel good. His hand was tight around my wrist so I couldn't trail behind. We went up the stairs and down the hallway. After a couple turns we stopped at a wooden door. The name on the top read 'Heather'. weird.

"Um,Jake?" I suddenly had a question that must be answered before I freaked out.

"Heather?"

"Do you like, well do you... um" I flustered trying to find a way to ask this

"Spit it out" He growled

"Fine" I snap I didnt care about manners now "Do you find girls named heather, then kill them after your done with them"

His face went blank, then amused, then thoughtful, then dark..."maybe"

I wanted to throw up, my heart sped up a million miles a minute. I was going to hyperventilate in a moment, maybe that will kill me and he wont have to do the dirty work.

"Heather calm down, I wasnt serious" Jake came closer as if waiting to catch me if I fainted.

"oh" thats all I could say because my heart was still beating too fast.

He waited there for a minute untill I was calm. He turned toward the door and opened it. He looked at me and noticed I wasnt moving so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

The room was very elegant, mainly white with hints of blue. It was spacious and had a nice sized window. I would of definitly like to have this as a room, actually I think I dreamed about this room before but I usually cant remember most of my dreams anyway.

"One of my cousins designed it but I told her it should be pink, since your a girl-

"Good observation" I muttered

"I really didnt think your favorite colors would be-

"Blue and white?" I finished for him.

As creepy as it was, my favorite colors were white and blue. It was typical that a guy would think all girls favorite colors were pink but He was wrong. I was a little nervous of the fact his cousin knew my favorite colors though, it is a bit unusual for a girl to like blue and white.

"Yea, but you may be more manly than I thought" He teased and I shot him a dirty look

"Im not manly" I snapped.

He shrugged " whatever, this will be your room, you have clothes in the closet." He motioned toward the right. "We are having dinner at the castle this evening, you need to dress formaly, Feeoni (fee-oh-nee) will be up soon to help you" He paused for a second then smirked "I suggest you shower, you smell a bit"

I flushed and gave him an open mouth stare. Did he really just say that? And did he really expect me to go to dinner with him and his psyco family?

"Im not going anywhere with you" I stated

"You will, or I'll make you" He growled and took a step closer. He grabbed me and lifted me up to where his mouth was next to my ear. "Id hate to have to knock you out again and change you myself but then again that may not be such a bad idea"

I pushed hard away from him and landed on the ground. "Your disgusting" I said with venom

"See you later heather" he then shut the door behind him.

I got up and sat on the bed then cried.