chapter 8: you have no rights

having no feedback kind of sucks but people are reading it so i guess its not horrible :) I've decided to have more detail and events so maybe I cant get past three pages. I will eventually go back and edit but I just want to get through the book. I take suggestions :) Now onto chapter eight!

=================================================================================

Jake's idea of fixing his problems was for me to formally apologize to his parents. Not only will it save my parents but it will save me from dying and living in a dungeon. Okay so I dont know if I'd really be put into a dungeon but what else would they do with me? I mean if my parents were a liability enough to be killed then I definitly would be.

"Jake?"

silence.

"Jake?" I said louder

silence. He was driving at a normal speed to the castle but he had this look in his eye. It was like he was thinking about something that bothered him. I would of left him alone to his thoughts but I was getting a little worried when 10 minutes passed and he hadn't blinked once. He might crash if he doesnt snap out of it.

"Answer me!" I yell.

The car swerved a little bit.

"Dammit Heather! What! what do you want?" He roared

"You were zoning out into like la-la land I wasnt sure if you were alive in there!"

"Im not" His face was stone

"I know  your cold hearted but your still alive" I laughed at my joke. I amuse myself.

"No heather Im not" He argued

"Stop saying my name every other sentence its annoying!" I whined "Yes heather, what heather, shut heather" I went on "Clearly we both know my name is heather!"

He started laughing hard. I dont think I had heard him laugh for real.

"Did you just throw a temper tantrum?" He said still laughing.

"Um no, your just annoying and you needed to know" I said with attitude.

"I'm annoying?"

"Yes"

"If im annoying then your adgitating"

"Those are the same things!" I said disbelivingly

"No they arnt, if they were then they would be spelled the same"

"Your an idiot, they are synomnims" I sputtered

"They are what?" He laughed

"sin-no-nums" I tried again

"synonyms?" He corrected

"yeah, synonyms" I smiled

"Very good, heather" He smirked

"Stop"

"Stop what heather?"

"Saying my name!"

"Okay I wont anymore heather"

"really"

"yes heather really"

"Your still doing it!" I scream

"sorry heather" He laughed.

"Your so fucking annoy-"

His hand snapped over my mouth. His hand was so big that it covered my nose too, I couldnt breathe.

"Do not cuss at me" He growled.

He moved his hand.

"You know what? I have the freedom of speech!" I exclaim

The car stopped. He turned to me and looked at me with disgust, all playfullness before gone. I flinch back a little and keep eye contact.

"Im only going to say this one more time, You have no freedoms, rights, or life. Everything about you belongs to me."

I kept quiet and motionless. How was I supposed to respond to that? He was pretty much saying I'm a robot for him to mess around with. Actually it sounded like I was more of a servant. I never imagined my future "husband" to treat me like that.

"Do you understand" He said threatningly

I stayed quiet again refusing to let him get to me. If I learned anything in highschool, dont give the bully attention and he wont bother you. So I leaned back against the window and looked out the windshield. I could feel the gaze pouring into me and it took everything not to look back.

I heard him get out of the car and watched as he crossed over to my side. He reached my door and opened it. I was grabbed around the waist and pulled out. He had me pushed up against the car with my face on the window.  It wasnt comfortable in the least bit.

His body pinned mine and I could feel his chest on my back. The proximity made my heart beat a little faster. I took deep breaths to calm myself, I dont want to give in. His hands slid from my waist to to my thighs then back up to my waiste. My knees started to become weak and wobbled. He put a knee between my legs to keep me standing. He trailed his arms down mine and grabbed onto my wrists. He gripped them tightly and put his lips on my ear. I was trembling at this point, My mind begged me to have him touch me. I Ignored it and kept myself still.

"Going to make it harder this time heather?" He whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip at his voice but kept silent. I knew He was starting to win because for some reason my body pushed back into his. He groaned and kissed my neck. His kisses trailed up and down my neck to my collar bone. Please oh please tell me why He was so tempting to me? I wanted to push him away but I my body wanted him to never leave.

He lightyly bit my neck and pushed back into me. I lost it and groaned so loud I wasnt even sure it was me!

"So Heather does this mean you agree you are mine?" He whispered huskily into my ear.

I whined because I knew he had me, I would say anything he wanted me to.

"Yes"

"Good because once we are in there, You are going to be respectful. You are a mere human if anyone were to see you act the way you did yesterday.... well you would be in a very bad situation" He said darkly.

I nodded.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its 1:23 am i have class in like 7 hours I need to sleep! so sorry if this is short. comment vote or whatever :)