Chapter 17: movie night

I pushed myself through the door and went straight to the bathroom. After a quick slam of the door and twisting of the lock I sat on the counter and bawled. It wasn't just owe my hand hurts tears, it was frustration, hoplessness and just not knowing how my future will be.

I blew my nose and threw some water over my tear stained cheeks. My eyes looked just a tad puffy but my make up was totally washed off and my hair was stuck to my forhead. I looked a mess.

After a few deep breathes I opened the bathroom door and walked in my room. He was there sitting at the end of the bed with an ice pack and a bottle of pills in his other hand. He wasnt moving much except twirling the pills around in the bottle.

I half stomped to my bed and sat down looking out the window. I felt his gaze on me but I did not avert my gaze.

"Do you always throw temper tantrums or are you sometimes happy?" He asked seriously

"I am happy when people arnt breaking my hand!" I yelled half exasperated.

"You were being a bitch! I will only tolerate so much, which is more than you deserve." He growled and tossed the ice pack into my lap.

I shrieked at the coldness but set it on my hand because it was throbbing.

"Your mean" I mumbled and moved around the ice pack refusing to look at him, I dont like when his body does things to me.

"Whatever, here take these every two hours, they will take away the pain" He handed me the bottle.

"I dont know, you may have put weird drugs in here." I mumbled and started to read the label.

"Im not drugging you, but if you want to be in pain I'll just take them back." He started to reach for them but i pulled them away.

We stayed silent for a minuted untill he spoke.

"What kind of movies would you like? Or books?" He said sweetly and I almost smiled at the sound.

"Well...."

I had to think about it, I hadn't watched tv in a while and didnt read too often.

"Okay so I want leagally blonde 1&2, all the harry potters and books, and the book called vampire kisses." I finished and smiled

"Vampire kisses? .... seriously?" He had the look of shock on his face.

"Um yea you havent heard of it? It great, alexander is so sweet to her, he truely cares about her even though he is a vampire and she is human. Ive been reading the series for a long time." I explained.

"Okay...." he got up and walked to the door.

"Oh and Jake?" I said with a mischevious grin.

"Yea?"

"If you dont get all the harry potters, dont bother coming back at all." I put on my death glare.

"shut up heather and sleep I'll be back soon" He half grinned and my eyes followed him out.

what was wrong with me? really? I popped in a pill and within 10 minutes I was out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :)

next chapter will be long, had to get through the little scenes.

comment and vote and I'll upload tonight at 11