Nico 1.0

You were in an awful mood. For the very reason that your quest was given to Drew, that stupid Aphrodite girl who can't do shit. She can't do anything, not even the simplest dagger-throwing tasks. All she could do is convince people of horrible things you never did with her charmspeak. You lost most of your friends and even Chiron's trust, but the bright side was that the Seven and your boyfriend, Nico, still loved and trusted you. You could feel the pity and sorrow hanging in the air when Chiron announced that Drew would be going on the quest with your  Nico, and not you. You stormed off in rage and shock. Being a child of Demeter and someone with a bad temper, all the flowers wilted in front of the nymphs and although you felt bad, you couldn't do anything about it.

You went to sit near the lake, sulking at your life. You detested Drew with your life. You wish you could just approach her and snap her pretty little- 

"(Y/n)?" Nico's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, and you were appreciative of that. 

"Hey, Nic." You offered him a weak smile. 

"How did you find me?" He glanced at the path of dead flowers you left behind. 

"Well, I am a Child of Hades. I just had to follow the death." He moved forward and sat beside you. 

"Come here." He crushed you in a massive bear hug amd you feel all your burdens and worries fly away. 

"I love you so much." You muffle into his chest, inhaling his musty scent. He broke away and stared into you eyes.

"I love you so much too." He pressed his lips to your forehead and you felt tingles course through your body. Both of you pulled away to see the flowers rise, their bright and lovely colours coming back and them swaying in the light breeze. Nico chuckled as he turned back to you, pushing one of your loose strands behind your ear. 

"Guess I'm not the only one who can control the dead." You smiled at the love of your life as you laid your head on his chest. He gently smoothed your hair while humming a low tune. 

"I'm just still upset that Drew, and not me, is accompanying you on your quest." You muttered. Nico chortled as he whispered into your ears, "Don't worry. I told Pipes to... Let's say, convince Chiron otherwise." You shot up with surprise and delight, like one of your wilting flowers coming back to life. 

"Shut up, Nic! No freaking way." You grinned at him. He lifted a finger and corrected you, "Yes freaking way, (Y/n). Anything for you." You squealed and tackled him with a hug, resulting in both of you landing on the ground with your lips pressed together.