Will 1.0

"Come on!" You dragged Will by the hand into the club excitedly. You couldn't wait to show you how fun a mortal night out could be.  He sighed as you flashed the bouncers both of your identification cards and shouldered your way in. The flashing lights danced across the enormous room with the music blasting and reverberating through the ground. You brought him to the dance floor where you were squeezed against all the bobbing bodies. Will look slightly terrified as a girl in skimpy clothes brushed past him. You laughed and motioned for him to dance.

"This is worse than fighting monsters!" He yelled. Nobody could hear him after all. The music makes you jump like beans in a tin. It's a drug that brings you higher, higher until you mind buzzes with pure joy. You only wished to bring the same joy to Will. And your wish came true. Sure the music's not the kind that he enjoys, but possibly for the sake of you, he dances with you. You're all grins, both of you dance like idiots and you don't care.

The gods know how long you spent dancing, bouncing up and down, waving your arms all around. By the time you decided to get a drink or two, Will's hair was dripping sweat and has been returned to his naturally curly hair. His tanned skin was bright with even more sweat and his smile brighter than any of the strobe lights. You placed your hands on his neck and press your lips to his for a moment before yelling, "I'm going to get us some drinks!" He grinned and pointed to his ears and shook his hands. You do a drinking motion with your hand and he gave a thumbs up. You weave in and out of the crowd, unaware of a figure following you.

You ordered some shots and as you waited for the bartender to serve your drinks, somebody presses against your body and leaned in beside you. "How you goin', sugar?" A man with a goofy smile plastered on his face slurred, clearly drunk. He swayed on his feet, glass wobbling in his hand. 

"I'm doing just fine with my boyfriend, fine sir," You replied, shoving his hand away from your body. He hiccuped, clearly amused. He nears you, so close you can smell the stench of alcohol from his breath, "I never said I wanted to kiss you or more, doll. " He laughed, sure that he's cornered you, but you patiently informed, "I'm merely showing respect to my boyfriend. Now go away." He ignored you and starts pressing his body against yours, moving his hands towards some very private areas.

You kneed him in the groin and slapped him hard across the face. You would love to show him what you've learned in Camp Half Blood but you've learned to save them for monsters. But he was bloody close to being one. You grabbed him by the lapels and hiss, "I said, fuck off." You threw him to the ground, clutched the drinks in your hand and storms off.

You were caught by surprise as he pounced on you, slamming you onto the floor. You cried out in shock as your head connected with the floor. Everything darkened and fuzzed in and out of focus. You try to shield your face from the punches you feel contacting  your face. Then, they stop. You heard a shout, "Don't you fucking dare touch her." You propped yourself up and you watched in amazement as Will throws a glass cup with godly accuracy into his eyes. It shatters all over his face and distracts him just enough for Will to tackle him into the floor. He body slams the creep and repeatedly rams his fist into his face till it's nothing but a bloody pulp.

That'll teach the disgusting sod to respect a woman. You yank Will off the motionless man and struggle to bring out of the club. He keeps struggling against your arms, screaming, "Yeah! How you like that, mortal! You're lucky that (y/n) stopped me or you'll be dead." 

You chuckled meekly to yourself. This was not part of the plan. When you guys reach the car, Will has calmed down enough to walk by himself without swearing too loudly. Under the street light, he can see your bruised face clearly. He brushes his fingers against your cheek and cups your face in his rough archer hands. You sigh a little. He kisses you on your forehead and hugs you.

"I'm never coming back here." You smiled into his chest. Gods, you love this man.