Mortal!Frank 2.0

~Frank's a mortal~

You swung open the door to your local coffee shop and smiled and waved to the same dude, Frank, who would always serve you. You heard the soft chorus of grumbles rise behind the cashier when the rest of the staff saw you. You bit your lip and looked down. You were lactose intolerant, and always had to bother Frank and his crew for some Almond Milk in your latte. However, they only served Lactose-Free milk and though you heavily disliked it, you never wanted to see the frown and unhappiness on Frank's face if you didn't accept the coffee. You didn't see Frank cast a dark and bitter look on his "friends" and they shut up immediately. He immediately brightened when you repeated your usual order and he tried to bring a smile to your face, which worked brilliantly.

"Thanks Frank," You beamed as you reached for you coffee. A deep blush crept into his cheeks as your fingers brushed against each other. He stuttered, "N-No Prob-blem" as he stumbled away, unable to hide the shy smile tugging at his lips. Sitting down, a crazy happy smile forming on your lips as you sipped the latte when suddenly you noticed a difference in the taste. This was almond milk and boy, did it taste good.

Curious, you questioned Frank when they started serving almond milk. His eyes widened as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Twisting the corner of his shirt in his hands, he shyly answers, his eyes still on his shoes, "Well, you always ask if we have almond milk, so I bought it for you. Anyway," He smiles, eyes nearly disappearing from his wide smile, "I'm lactose intolerant too, so I get you." You nearly chocked on your goddamn coffee.

You were lost for words, and so setting your coffee down on the counter, you leaned across and pecked a grateful kiss on his lips. You pull away and remark, "I probably should've done that sooner." Frank's face was now a lovely shade of rose pink and he tried to stammer a few words but he couldn't. With a huge grin, you picked up you coffee cup and started to leave, raising your eyebrows as you asked, "Call me?"

He grabs your hand and pulls you towards the counter, placing a warm polite kiss on your coffee-stained lips. "Yes ma'am," He answers a little breathlessly as he reluctantly lets go of your hand.

Chuckling, you wave goodbye and warm your hands on the coffee cup. "Goodbye Big Bear."

<A/N>

I hope you liked this cute little coffee shop one shot. I took inspiration from a post on Tumblr/Instagram and upon seeing the words 'lactose intolerant', I instantly thought of Frank and Phil. Whoops. Also, ya'll, I love it that you're reading, commenting and voting, but could you hit that follow button? That'd be dam perfect. I'll see myself out.