Connor 5.0

The following one-shot takes place in the Wizarding World Universe. However, the HP characters are not in it, but the PJO characters are. You are in Slytherin and Connor is in Gryffindor. (Sorry if you don't enjoy the predetermined houses) I know a few of the houses are a bit wonky but they were chosen to fit the plot of the story. Enjoy!

You hefted the broomstick over your shoulders and made your way through the dimly lifted corridor. It was empty and deserted, and you enjoyed it. It was a secret passage which you had found on one of your nightly walks and it provided an escape from the crowded halls. And the many opportunities for your bullies to target you. Maybe it was because of Slytherin prejudice. Or perhaps of your dark family history. Your grandparents had been Death Eaters and were loyal followers of Lord Voldemort. Needless to say, they murdered countless innocents. You had assumed that the past was the past and now, your family was clean of the crimes, but the students here proved as a reminder that nothing as terrible as your family's crimes could be forgotten. The worst ones came from Gryffindor. Though there were a few great ones like Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase and their lot of friends, several of them were awful.

You shook away your thoughts and continued on. You were going to be late for Quidditch practice and you could not afford to lose another match. As you neared the end of the hallway, you slowed down to the sounds of footsteps. Your fingers tightened around the handle of the broomsticks as you heard the familiar sniggering. "(Y/n)! Who would've guessed you would be wondering around here?"

You turned around and saw the gold and red stripes down their scarves and ties. Sliding your hand into your pockets casually and touching your wand, you demanded, "What do you want?" The leader stepped forward, Octavian was his name, and spread his arms. "Nothing at all, (y/n). We were just simply wondering why you aren't taking the common route to the Quidditch pitch? Scared of us, (y/l/n)?"

Clenching your jaw, you tried to calm yourself down. You couldn't give him what he wanted. Octavian took out his wand and spun in between his fingers. Looking directly at you, he said, "You're not suppose to know about this hall? How did you know, (y/n)? Wandering around at night? I can already hear the house points flying away." You looked at his wand uneasily. Would he really cast magic?

"I bet the house points can fly away faster than she can!" One of his goons exclaimed and you clutched your broom tighter. Could you fly out of here in time? You swung it between your feet and prepared to kick off. Octavian squinted his eyes and screamed, "No, you don't! Reducto!" A bright bolt soared towards you and you yanked out your wand.

"Finite Incantatum!" The light diminished and when you could see clearly again, someone swung her fist at you and you fell to the floor, clutching your burning cheek. You felt people converge on you and your broomstick and wand was pried from your hand. You let out a furious growl and hissed, "Avis!" Flocks of tiny scattering birds escaped your wand and flew into your attackers. They screamed and yelled, thrashing about to wave away the birds. You crawled on your elbows and knees towards your wand which was dropped on the floor.

Blinding pain shot through your wrist as Octavian stomped on it, sending your crumbling back onto the floor. Pointing his wand at you, he shrieked, "Silencio!" Your throat suddenly felt glued up, words and screams unable to pass. Some of them grabbed your ankles and your spare wrists, holding them tight to prevent you from squirming about. The birds cleared and when you looked up through the blood entering your eyes, you saw a bunch of evil heads looking down at you. Octavian twisted his foot and you bit your lip, unable to whimper in pain or conjure a spell or charm. Octavian sneered, "You sneaky little witch! Conjuring a spell without a wand is difficult business, missy! Maybe you're just trying to continue your family legacy of powerful dark wizards. I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget."