Chapter 2- Freedom

Here we are yet again my dear fans :3 comment, vote, fan just love this story. sorry if it looks funny new computer and well i don't have word. :P working on something new since i cant finish my other story. :( 

In the next few weeks I couldn’t wait to get up and go to church, I’d get to see Jackson and we’d talk and just fool around. I came to just liking the fooling around part. But today was the day Jackson would take me for a ride on his bike.

“Hey. Son make sure you get all your work done here before going out.”

“Yes. Sir.”

I quickly waxed the floors and went running for home. I took a quick shower and danced around singing Rihanna’s new song we found love. I just couldn’t believe Jackson was going to take me out on a date…wait was this a date?

“Andrew, sweetie.” Mom came in smiling.

“Hey mom I was just about to go out.”

She went over to the radio and shut it off.

“Andrew. Tell me something are you gay.”

I stopped smiling and just gave her the nastiest glare ever.

“How could you think that I’m some…fag.”

“You’re too happy to see that Jackson boy. All the time...and your comments about men.”

“Mama. I have no friends because of Daddy! I don’t like men. I was going to tell you this in secret but I plan on fucking Kristy by the end of the summer.”

She just nodded and smoothed out her dress. This was killing me on the inside denying my very being was a sin.

“Now. Can I just get ready; Jackson will be here any minute.”

Mama left crying I closed my door and locked it.my chest felt heavy and my head started to hurt. I knew these symptoms all too well. Hands shaking I called Jackson and canceled our date.

“What’s wrong Andy you scared to get on my bike, listen I know its big-’’ I sighed.

“I just don’t feel good.”

“Alright I understand. I could come over and we could play doctor.”

“Bye. Jackson.”

The next person I called was Kristy.

“Hello?”

“Kristy. I-I need to get the hell out of here. Can you come get me?”

“Andrew. What’s wrong?”

“I JUST NEED TO LEAVE!”

Kristy was over in less than I minute she drove for miles without saying a word.

~~

I watched Andrew sit in silence with his head between his knees. I feared for him. Andrew is like a brother to me.

“Andrew. You can tell me whatever you know that right.”

He nodded. As I parked under a tree near the old middle school.

“Just breathe and we’ll get through this together.”

Andrew shook his head and just had a fit. He was thinking of something serious I could see it all over his face.

“Andrew I can’t help if you don’t tell me anything.”

“Kristy I’m gay.”

I held my breath and shook my head.