Chapter 7~Truth

So i left off with Keyshawn wanting Andrew to do something for him. XD

"What the hell are you doing?" Keyshawn took my hand and lead it to his pants, my heart raced more and more as the heat between us started to rise. I knew Jackson was something but Keyshawn was on a whole other level.

"Andrew I could teach you, anything" he meant anything, as i jumped when he kissed me full on.

Jackson please don't look. If you do than you'd see my face and how much i'm enjoying this...

Dear God,

Give me the strength to risits him.

I could see Keyshawn looking over my shoulder probably to Jackson staring in disbelief. Keyshawn left me with that to think about. The ride home was full of silence, Jackson didn't even want to look at me as we walked into the house. A few hours later Jackson stood in the doorway watching me get ready for bed.

"We need to talk..about...did he.."

Jackson couldn't even ask the question, he looked as if he was about to explode.

"Why does keyshawn make you so angry? And did you know your cousin is way queer than you and I?"

"Andrew, keyshawn is the reason that I'm..gay. I was some young fool and I just followed keyshawn everywhere. Anyway we went too far."

Please tell me i didn't hear that he slept with his cousin.

"Keyshawn..is a pervert."

"He has problems. He likes playing games..messing with your head."

I grabbed Jackson and hugged him tight praying that all this would just blow over.

"Andy you've got some beautiful eyes even if you made a pact with the devil."

I hit him and jumped into bed, pulling the covers over me.

"No way your sleeping like that." He flashed a smile and hinted.

"Jackson you do know god see's all."

~~

I woke the next morning with Jackson talking to someone.

"Yeah. okay..when." he hung up and smiled at me. I pouted and pulled him over to me.

"Mmm. Jackson you are the best."

"Andy. That was your daddy. he wants you home." Jackson sat up running his hands through my hair.

"What?! how'd he know I was with you?!"  I nearly kneed him in the face jumping up off the bed.

"He asked my Mama. but you really should tell him." Jackson grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks.

"And tell him what!? That i'm living with my Boyfriend and oh by the way dad he has a daughter." 

By this time i was hyperventilating and freaking out.

"You have to tell him sometime soon. Andy I love being with you. but.." he trailed off.

"But what?" shaking my head i feared the worst.

"If you don't tell your parents we cant be together." He let me go with a serious face as i just gawked at him.

"Jackson. Please don't do this!"

"Do what? either you accept us or there isn't an us." Jackson left me to my thoughts. Slowly I got ready, thinking about what to say and how to just break the news to my father. Jackson sat waiting on his bike holding the other helmet and jacket.

"You dont have to do this if you dont want to...we could still be friends."

"No i have to do this sometime soon. and we couldn't be friends."

The ride back to my parents house was awkward i couldnt think of anything. I knew my mama had put two and two together when we came downstairs together but that was it.

"Andy, here we are."

My mother sat on the porch twisting a dish rag as jackson and I got off the bike. I took Jackson's hand. Mama started to smile. 

"Mama. hey."

"My baby boy. ah look at you your skin and bones. Jackson doesnt feed you huh."

"He can cook mama dont worry." I kissed her on the cheek as she opened the door. it smelled like fried chicken and perfume.

"I hope you boys dont mind. The ladies are over for a dinner."

"Oh. Where's daddy?" I didnt see him in his usaual spot.  The living room is full of ladies talking and laughing. I took Jackson's hand and went upstairs.

"Mama cleaned my room?"

"She would. she loves you too much."