~Chapter 4- I've got something to tell you.

Here we are the next chapter!! I entered this in Watty awards wish me luck. XD 

-G.C

------------<3 

I rolled over and it was about 7 in the evening I slept whole day away.

“Mama why didnt you wake me!?”

I called pulling on a shirt and pants, finding that no one was in the house. I ran to the kitchen and unplugged my phone. 20 missed messages. All from Jackson. I just set my phone down and  made some dinner. The back door swung open and glass was everywhere, dropping everything i just stood looking at the figure dressed in black with a crowbar in hand.

Come on Andrew don't just stand there! Run!

Quickly grabbing my cellphone and the knife on the table I ran up to my room locking the door footsteps not far from me.

“Dont let him leave block all the exits! come out now we wont hurt you.” It was a guy and possibly a few others. He was trying to kick down my door I just pushed my dresser in front of it.

“Hey get out i’m calling the cops!” I dialed 911.

“911 what’s your emergency?”

“Hello! there’s some people in my house!”

I heard something click and the window opened.

“Now. come here!”

“Sir you still there?”

I dropped my phone staring at the guy in front of me he held a gun to my head.

“Now be a good little boy and sit there.” his voice was deep and a clear old southern accent came through. I did as I was told and sat on my bed, he grabbed my phone and shut it.

“Now, heres the thing-”

“Open the door will you.” some other guy said. The man who appeared to be in charge pushed my dresser with ease and let the other guy in.

“Please..just take what you want an leave!”

“Oh you think that’s what i was going for. I came here for you Andy. Now here’s what i’m going to do number one: take you. number two: break something of yours and finally number three: Well you are kinda hot..”

I kicked him in the balls and ran for the window, I crumpled to the floor holding my leg.

“You little-” he raised his hand to me.

“Boss dont. remember we want him alive.” the other guy assured him.

They went through the house with three other guys breaking my mama’s best china, turning the crosses upside down and defacing the painting of jesus my daddy spent to much money on. The pain in my leg soon went away as everything started to blur together.

Dear God, help me please!

xoxo

All I could  think about was Jackson being with me telling me i’ll be alright. But i knew i wouldn't be alright. These guys are after you and they have me to get to you. I looked around the dirt covered floors for something to cut the rope with.

“Breakfast!” I heard a woman call and several footsteps came above my head. The sound of chairs scrapping across the floor meant it was a full house. My stomach growled i hadn't eaten in days and I smelled. The door opened and someone came down.

“I guess you need to eat.” The man with the old southern accent kneeled down in front of me he looked like someone right out a western movie, Very rugged and built he must do heavy lifting, short black hair and light green eyes. He took of the gag and gave me some water.