4) Dangerous

[Author's Note:

{5.20.2013} Just edited through and fixed a few little things

X-Men Characters In This Chapter: Nightcrawler (Kurt), Iceman (Bobby), and Professor X (Charles Xavier)

OC: Panther (Emery)]

On his way out the door Kurt heard a loud crash.  He rushed towards the noise.

“Someone! Help me! She’s fucking crazy!” Bobby pleaded.

Kurt froze for a minute. The doors to the living room were sealed off with a swirling black and purple plasma substance.

Bobby screamed. Kurt could only assume Emery was prying into his mind. He shut his eyes and teleported into the room. Bobby’s scream echoed louder once Kurt’s ears popped from teleporting. The walls were covered in the plasma and Bobby was enveloped in the plasma goo up to his chin. Emery was standing in the middle of the room, her eyes glowing bright purple and a frown upon her face.

“Emery!” Kurt shouted.                          

Her eyes flashed and she turned her head to look right at him.

“Emery calm down.”

Her eyes flashed a bright purple and instantly Kurt was flung against the wall, into the sticky goo.

"Ulgh... goo"

Kurt teleported out of the goo and brushed off a bit that was left. He teleported a second time, directly behind Emery. He leaned in carefully and bit her neck. She squeaked and closed her eyes. Kurt wrapped his arms around her and sunk to the floor, holding her close. The plasma slid from the wall, pooling on the floor.

"Freak," Bobby muttered, fleeing the room.

Emery tensed at the word. She struggled to attack Bobby.

"No. No, no." Kurt returned to sinking his teeth into her neck. Emery whimpered quietly. Sucking gently where his mouth was connected, Kurt assured her that everything was alright.

"I see we've had a bit of a problem in here," Professor Xavier said entering the room.

Kurt glanced up at the professor.

"When she calms down, she has cleaning duty. Must clean the mess you make in this house. Then Logan would like her in the training room."

Kurt stopped biting Emery.

"Go on, clean it up," he prodded softly.

Emery looked at him for a minute, and then waved her hand at the goo. It disappeared instantly in a brilliant flash of purple light.

"How did you do that?" Kurt asked.

'Twisting energy into plasma and back into energy is the same concept.'

"Still not using your voice I see," Kurt picked.

'No.'

Kurt stood up. "Vell, come on. You have training to do."

'I don't need training.'

"Go anyvay. Use it as practice," Kurt said, dragging her down to the training room where Wolverine waited patiently to push Emery's limits.