Secret Santa

"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him.

His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me. Something about his warmth gave me chills all over my body.

Something I don't think I ever wanted in the first place.

Especially from him and especially now.

"Yes I did, and I still do." His hard grip around my arm loosened, and snaked up to lock his fingers through my hair.

Oh Momma, what is happening?

Being this close to him has been happening way too often for normal. Still, I couldn't break away from this close contact, I was frozen, shocked.

"What makes you think that?"

My question hit him with humor, and instead of fully responding, he leans his face closer to mine. The smirk on his face stayed once he noticed the affect he had on me.

"Because," he whispers out pressing our bodies together.

"I'm your Secret Santa," he licks his lips as if he's hungry, then continues, "I can give you anything I want to give you."

His free arm wraps around my waist, and he lifts me up during the action before pressing our lips together.

The main character is Kimberly. She's an accident prone person who wants nothing but to enjoy her winter. Her friends want the best for her after a terrible break up they witnessed. Every year they all hold the traditional Secret Santa. Somebody from the group believes that they are what Kimberly needs. This is about Kimberly and her crazy winter story about her not so Secret Santa.

Cover up top by wifidoesnotsleep