Enchanted - Chapter 5

Not the best chapter..

But thanks for reading :)

Comment Vote Fan!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I got out of bed, Jake was gone. I smiled at myself at the memory of him laying next to me. Hearing his breathing, slow and even.

I rolled my eyes at myself, I sound so stupid.

I laughed and and got in the shower.

I put on blue jeans and and a white tank top, I slipped on my black leather boots and a black leather jacket. I put on my ring and grabbed the two front sides of my hair and tied them back. I fixed my curls and put on some eyeliner.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it fast. I ran outside to my car and drove off to school. 

I spotted Jake's motorcycle in the school parking lot. I smiled to myself and got out of my car. As I walked to the front doors I felt someone grab my bag and pull me back. 

I turned around to see who it was. 

Taylor Chapman stood in front of me tapping her perfect heel and popping her pink bubble gum.

Oh god.

"I hear you've been going around with Nate and Jake" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Ya, they're my friends" I responded.

She stepped closer, her face in mine.

"Stay away from Nate" She hissed. I rolled my eyes. "Oh Taylor, get over it, Nate doesn't want to be with a girl like you" I gave a fake smile and turned back around. Leaving her behind in my dust. I wont let her tell me what to do.

I walked into school and grabbed my books from my locker, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I spun around and pushed whoever it was off. Nate backed away holding his hands out.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't do that!" I hissed. "I don't want people thinking something's going on between us" I harshly whispered. "Sorry" He whispered back. "Taylor Chapman threatened me to stay away from you" I said as I shut my locker. 

"God she's so annoying" He muttered under his breath. A hateful look on his face, after a couple seconds he recovered and smiled, exposing his perfect set of white teeth, they could be in a crest commercial. We walked side by side to our first class. 

"Hey Harper"

I turned around, Seth Clearwater stood in front of me. 

Seth's good friends with Jake. The kid practically loves him, probably more than me.

"Hey Seth" I greeted him. An adorable smile crossed his face, for a 14 year Seth was pretty cute, a bit to young for me though. "How are you? I haven't seen you in forever" I asked. He grinned. "I'm good, miss seeing your smile" His brown eyes twinkled. 

I let out a small laugh.

Seth was always talking about how my smile was beautiful, and that it's brighter than the sun. I smiled at him. "Oh Seth and I missed those baby brown eyes of yours" I said as I pushed his hair back, out of his eyes.

A small tint of pink appeared on his russet colored skin cheeks. I smiled. 

The school bell rang.

"I'll see you later Seth" I smiled at him and turned back around, I forgot Nate was standing next to me. "Who's that?" He asked. "Your son" He joked. I rolled my eyes. "Haha Nate, he's a friend" I said. "Looks like the kid wants to be more than friends" A hint of jealousy in his voice.