Enchanted - Chapter 21

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Warm breath on my neck. 

I smiled. 

I turned around, a pair of hot lips crushing against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, falling into the kiss that was turning into a make out session. 

His hands trailed my waist and back, trying not to enter private property. He pressed his body against mine, forcing me to back up against the bumper of his car. He tightened his grip on my waist, hoisting me up on the bumper. 

"OH! That is so not appropriate in public!" 

I pulled back, pushing on Jake's chest. I looked past his shoulders, Embry was covering Katie's eyes. I felt my cheeks burn, were we really just sucking each other's faces off while they watched. I looked up at Jake, he had a smile on his face. 

I slid off the bumper, stepping next to Jake. Embry took his hand away from Katie's eyes, she giggled. "well that was interesting." She raised an eyebrow. I looked away in  embarrassment. Jake laughed, resting his hand on my left hip. I looked up at him, his eyes gazed into mine, I pressed a light kiss on his lips. 

"We came over to see if you wanted to hang out at the beach. Everyone else is there. " Embry said, Katie had a hopeful smile on her face.

"Actually we kind of have something planned." Jake spoke, I looked up at him in confusion. What was he walking about. We didn't plan anything, for all I know we were just going to hang out at his house.  

He gave me a wink, signaling to follow along.

"Oh. Okay then, I guess we'll see you later." Embry shrugged, Katie's face slightly fell. "Come on Kate, let's get going." Embry smiled at her, grabbing her waist and picking her up. She laughed as he balanced her on his side. They started walking away, Katie yelling at Embry to put her down. 

I turned my attention to Jake, "so what do we have planned today?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. 

He snicked, "nothing really, just this!" He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. 

"Where are we going?" I giggled, holding onto his shoulder for support. "To my room, where else?" he responded, opening the front door of the small red house and slamming it behind him. He made his way to his room, opening the door.

I laughed as he dumped me on the bed, I grabbed onto the back of his neck, forcing him to fall with me. His lips found their way to mine, I smiled, grabbing his face with my hand. I could feel the softness of his skin. he made himself comfortable, positioning his body so he wouldn't crush me to death. 

I arched my back as he slid his hand under it, I let my hands rest on his broad shoulders. Our lips moved in perfect sync, it was like magic. 

The way his lips connected with mine, it felt right, perfect in every way possible. It felt dizzy, but in a good, hypnotizing way. I felt as if I was clinging onto it, like my life depended on it. His breath coming and going with mine. 

It couldn't be anymore magical than it already was. 

I could sense that he was craving for more.

I pulled my lips away, taking a deep breath. His eyes starred into mine.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, I felt the goosebumps rise again. 

"I love you." I spoke, planting a kiss on his cheek. He smiled, rolling over onto his back next to me. I felt his arm creep under my lower back. Pulling me closer, I rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, taking in his scent and the heat of his body.