Enchanted - The Ending

• מוקדש ל Everyone

This is it, the last chapter! I hope you enjoy and sorry for any misspellings or errors, I kind of rushed. 

I just want to say thank you for reading, fanning, and voting! You guys are the best! It was fun writing this story for you guys!

__________

Jacob's P.O.V

I can't believe she's still going to go through it.

She's ruining her life, marrying that blood sucker. 

I kept running, by now I guess I was in Canada.

Bella could be something, she could stay a human and start a real family. Have a human husband and kids. 

That blood sucker is taking away her chance of having a real life. 

I don't love Bella anymore, ever since Harper became my imprint I could never see Bella in the same way. I tried, I tried to love Bella again, but all that did was hurt Harper. I left my imprint for someone who I didn't love anymore, and who never loved me the way I loved her. 

I skidded to a stop.

I was hurting Harper, I left her again for Bella. Like all the other times, I left her. 

She doesn't deserve any of this, all the pain I've caused her. She's my everything, my soul mate and I'm hurting her. 

What was I doing?

I didn't love Bella anymore, but I couldn't help but care for her. She was going to marry that bloodsucker and I couldn't do anything about it. 

So what was I doing here? Why am I running away?

Harper's P.O.V

I starred at the missing poster of Jake posted on a tree by the beach where people could see it. I felt my heart ache as I traced his features in the picture. 

Why Jake? 

I thought he didn't love her anymore, I thought I was his imprint. 

I looked away from the poster, walking away towards the beach. I starred out into the ocean, the waves crashing against the shore. It used to be so beautiful, now all I could see was waves crashing against a shore. 

I sat down on the sand, pulling my knees to my chest. It had been a week since he left and Charlie was going crazy posting missing posters all over La Push and Forks. It's kind of ridiculous since we already know where he is, Embry says somewhere in Canada. 

"Well look who it is!"

I turned around, Zeke was standing over me a smile on his face. "I've been calling you, even went to your house." He said, sitting down next to me. 

I softly smiled, turning to look back at the plain ocean. 

"I'm guessing something's wrong since you won't answer my calls." He said, I let out a deep breath.  "I'm sorry I've just been busy with things." I said, it wasn't a complete lie, there were things keeping me busy.  "I see, I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving." His voice got slightly lower and more depressing.

I looked up at him, "what do you mean?" I asked, "I'll be going back to Washington State University, in Pullman." He said, "oh, wow." I mumbled. 

"I just wanted to say goodbye since, you've kind of become a good friend of mine." He said, I glanced at the water and looked back at Zeke. "I'll miss you." I honestly replied, Zeke had become a good friend. He was there during my Jake heartbreak, we fell asleep on the beach together.