Enchanted - Chapter 13

Sorry this chapter really isn't the best...

I was in a rush, but enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe this.

"Harper wait up!" I ignored Seth's attempt to keep me from walking away. "Harper" he whined. I turned around, facing his puppy brown eyes. I instantly felt my heart slightly soften.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I don't know if it was possible but I think his eyes just got more puppy like. I looked away. "I have to go" I said, turning away. "But Harper?" He called out. I ignored it, walking down the street.

I just wanted to go home.

_____

I slammed the door behind me, feeling my tears coming on. I took a deep breath, trying to keep them in. But it was useless, the water works came out. I could feel my chest started to tighten and heart breaking in pieces.

Why do I even feel this way?

I took another deep breath, stepping forward and falling onto my bed. The tears fell with ease. What was happening to me?

Jake has the right to do whatever he wants, if he wants to kiss Bella.

Then he can do it.

Oh god, listen to me. I sound so pathetic. I should know by now. Jake is my best friend, nothing more.

I have Nate now, I'm happy as can be.

I wiped away my tears, and took a deep breath. "It's okay Harper" I whispered to myself. Standing back up and taking off my jeans and grabbing my sweats and tank top, pulling them on. I looked into the mirror, nothing about me has changed. Long brown hair, light brown eyes.

I looked away, my eyes ending on the picture of my mom. I smiled, her beauty was breath taking. No wonder dad fell so deep in love with her. I sighed, turning back around and reaching for my phone. One text.

Nate.

I slightly smiled.

Can't come over tonight, see you tomorrow.

I put my phone down, looking at the clock next to me. It was still pretty early. I grabbed my sweater, pulling it over my arms and shoulder. Dad's probably still at work. I opened my door, stepping into the hall and out the front door.

Maybe a walk would get things off my mind.

_____

I looked up at the sky, filled with bright twinkling stars. This walk ended up on the beach, with me laid across the sand and starring up at the night sky.

I closed my eyes, the darkness giving me somewhat of a comforting feeling. I took in a breath of fresh air. It may sound crazy but I felt like the world was spinning underneath me. These were times that I loved, being by myself. The quietness of the earth and crashing waves of the ocean.

"Harper."

I spoke too soon.

I slightly grumbled to myself, just when I thought I was going to have some peace and quiet. Here comes some guy who apparently knows my name.

I opened my eyes, sitting up and looking up to see who this person was. I felt a gust of wind as I saw his face. It was the boy from the diner a few weeks ago. Dirty blond hair. Brown eyes. Cinnamon roll boy. I stared in slight shock, what was he doing here?

Right now?

In La Push?

I though he lives in Forks?