Enchanted - Chapter 10

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while :)

Comment, vote, and don't foreget to fan if you want more :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I silently stood next to my dad as he wiped away a tear that escaped his eye.

We stood over Harry Clearwater's coffin as they lowered him into the hole that was buried.

A sudden river of tears escaped my eyes as they gently set him down. Last time I watched something like this was at my mother's funeral.

I looked over at Seth who wiped away tears as his Sue wrapped her arms around him. Leah stood next to them, I could tell she was trying her hardest not to break down. I looked back up at my dad, I knew this reminded him of my mom.

And now Seth and Leah would be going through the same thing as me. The pain of losing someone you love so much.

I looked over at everyone, all with a sad expression on their faces. But one caught my eye, Jacob. He stood next to Seth, he wasn't crying, but you could tell he was close too. He also lost his mom. One of the things that brought us so close together.

I wiped away my tears, as they started to pour the dirt back in the hole. My heart aching. Harry was a good man, a close friend of my dads.

I know he will be missed.

Rest In Peace Harry Clearwater.

_____

(A Week Later)

I rubbed my eyes as the sound of the pouring rain filled my ears. I yawned as I stood up, grabbing my towel and stepping into the shower.

I did my business and came back out, the cool air giving me goosebumps as I changed into jeans and a long sleeve shirt, pulling my jacket over it.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and slipped on a pair of boots.

Ever since Harry's funeral, things have been really down. I haven't seen Jacob since the funeral, where we didn't even talk. I've called Seth a couple of times, he's talked to me but not for long.

I've been spending most of my time with Nate, who's come over everyday for the past week. He's a good listener, always quiet when I'm talking. Responding when needed.

My dad spends most of his time working now.

Today I promised Embry and Quil I would hang out with them, since I've been spending most of my time with Nate.

The doorbell rang right on time as I finished fixing myself up. I smiled to myself in the mirror as I gently slid on my mom's ring. I glanced down at the picture of her that rested on the table. I slightly positioned it to be perfect.

I smiled againg as I turned off the light to my room.

I walked to the front door, Embry and Quil stood with a smile on their faces. "Hey there" I greeted them. "Hello" Embry responded. I smiled and walked out, the cold air giving me chills.

"Remind me again why you choose to hang out on the rainiest day in history?" I ask. They laugh as we run to my car and jump in. Embry taking the drivers side.

"We thought you might wanna come to Sam's with us" Quil said from the backseat. My smile slightly faded away. "I don't know guys, I haven't been there in a while" I answer. A small frown crossed his face.

"Listen Harper, we think Jake needs you right now." He softly mumbled. I lean back in my seat. "What happened this time?" I ask. "Bella leave him again?"