Enchanted - Chapter 7

Okay so I remind you that the words in italic are like a voice in Harper's head, it pretty much tell her what to do and what not to do. Yet Harper sometimes argues with it like a crazy person :) 

Sorry for misspellings and grammar errors!

Thanks so much for reading :)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I sat silently on my bed, starring outside the window into the woods.

 The memory's of Victoria entered my head.

 Her red fiery hair, bright hungry red eyes.

 I shook my head, making the memory fade away.

 I stood up and shut the curtains.

 I layed down on my bed.

 Unlike other teens my age, they would be out, having fun, hanging with friends. I on the other hand stayed home.

 I can perfectly remember the days Jake, Quil, Embry, and I would go out to Jake's garage and help him fix his car. Well I would watch, not really help.

 I missed those days.

 The sudden sound of the doorbell ringing made me jump up.

 Dad was at work so he obviously can't answer, and I hate talking to strangers.

 I jumped off the bed and jogged downstairs, I opened the door.

 My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

 Nate.

 I stepped back in a shock, and a bit embarrassed.

 "Nate? Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked.

 A smile appeared on his face. "I thought you would like some company" He said. "Um, why?" I asked nervously.

 "Well I was in the neighborhood and thought why not come visit Harper" A silly grin on his face.

 I raised my eyebrow.

 "Right..." I muttered under my breath. That got a small laugh from Nate.

 There stood an awkwardness between us.

 Let him in Harper.

 "Mm, come in" I motioned for Nate to enter the house. He smiled as he entered.

 "Nice house" He smiled. I nodded my head.

 "So I was wondering if you wanna go to the beach? It's a warm sunny day" He gave a teasing smile.

 I laughed.

 "Like a date?" I asked jokingly.

 His cheeks burned pink.

 I smiled.

 "Let me just get dressed" I answered. His smile got bigger.

 "Wait here" I said walking back up the stairs, and entering my room.

 I sat on my bed.

 I've never gone on a date before.

 Is it even a date?

 I sighed and opened my dresser, I took out pair of dark blue shorts and a white tank top with a black and grey long sleeve cardigan to go over it. I quickly slipped them on, I let me hair down and did my make up. I slipped on my grey converse.