Dinner Talk

It was in an evening afternoon just reading in the balcony and enjoying the view of the gard

en as Eleanor went to check on her little sister Lucy (age 5)she went down the hall. And knock on her door "what are u doing little sis" "nothing just wondering when I grow up im never going to mary and always going to be healthy and single" Lucy saidin a cute voice every five year old would have "well you can't be single when you grow up but you sure going to be healthy and strong" Eleanor said in a calm and relaxed voice."Eleanor are you going to mary someday?" Lucy asked "someday little sis someday" there was a knock on the door and it was Eleanor little brother Edward "come on let's go eat dinner we've been waiting for you and I'm starving"he said wining "ok lets go eat dinner" Eleanor said. Three if them hadded a race "whoever runs the fastest to the table first wins"Lucy in a way she knew she was going to win "one,two,three, Go!" Everyone ran as fast as they could and Lucy was the first one and Edward the second and Eleanor the third."I won!I won!" Lucy said in excitement. "You were racing again you know I told you to not race especially you Eleanor you're the crown princess and your still acting foolish" Elizabeth her mother said in a stern voice."But mom we were just having some fun and I know I'm crown princess but I don't even have a Prince to maryso what's the whole point?" "Eleanor your dad and I are about to talk about that when we finish eating dinner"
Everyone was quiet during dinner until I enterupted and said,"im going to get some Fresh air" .As soon as I entered the garden you could see the view of the village and one day she new she was going to rule.Her sister came along and said,"I think your a the most beautiful and best sister I could have" Lucy said."you are also the best and cute sister I could have" Eleanor said.They both stood there in silence just watching the village."well let's go inside mom asked me to tell you that she and dad would be waiting for you in your room and that she has something very important to tell you". Eleanor went rushing to her room and saw them sitting on her bed."Eleanor we have something very important to tell you"her dad the king Scott said.
W

hat is it dad?"she asked in a great confusion."your mom and I found you a Prince to Mary with"."wait what who is it?" Eleanor asked inpatient."we won't tell you until tomorrow"Elizabeth said sternly. "Why tomorrow?" "Because tomorrow we are planning to do a special ball and that's where we are going to present you to the prince and to the guest and it would be a huge surprise" Scott said.