Tears

I woke up by Xavier poking my nose saying,"Wake up sleepy head!", welcoming me with a warm smile.

''Get off me!", I said remembering the disgusting things I experienced,I quickly got off the bed and went to the corner of the room and fold my legs together and brought my knees up to my knees and cried.

"What happened?" Said Xavier extremely worried.He walk closer to me and bent down to me and caressed my cheek.

"NO get your hands off me!", I said disgusted and backing off. I didn't want any man to touch me right now,and I don't think I can ever be touched by a man.

"WHAT IS IT ELEANOR WHY ARE YOU CRYING?",he said yelling.Great I cried ten times harder!

"You don't understand!", I said sobbing through the words,

"Your right I don't! Because your not telling me!",he said coming closer to me but it stop him by putting my hands up.

"I GOT RAPE XAVIER!", I said yelling in the coldest voice and sounding like a monster.And to add on I said,

"AND YOU WEREN'T THERE I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED,DONT YOU GET THAT?,"I scream and their parents came in rushing. I fell on the floor crying and sobbing really hard.Isabella Came rushing towards me and hug me tight.

And there I stood CRYING hard on her arms.Xavier left the room slamming the door of his office and screaming at everyone who came into his way.

"What happened did you two fight?", she said with real care in her voice.

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NONE OF YOU WERE THERE TO SAVE ME!", I said screaming getting up and walking towards the balcony.

"I got raped!"I said in a whisper Not trying to remember the disgusting scene.

"By Alexander!"I said trying to calm down.Isabella came next to me hugging me.This is what I wanted more than ever.A hug.

Margaret came in rushing and hug me. I slept in the couch and felt a blanket covering my whole body.

************************************************************Hey guys another chapter completed well anyways how all of yah doing?

Well anyways what do you think about this chapter?

Well now to the question of the day!

What's your biggest fear?

My biggest fear will be the dark!

Oh and today is the last day to vote in the United States!Vote for who you think will make America great,and will make our country strong than it is!Vote for our people!