Xavier and I

As I woke up I found myself In a bedroom that I never seen before I sat down and there wasn't much in the room but I knew it was a royal bedroom.There was only a closet that I opened and hadded all my dresses and a bathroom with tub.As I left the water running and put a little bit of soap so there could be bubbles.As I was at the bed taking of my dress and removing the accessories of my hair.As I entered the tub I left the door open but just a little bit.I heard the door open (of the room not the bathroom)my eyes were closed though as I open them I saw Xavier looking down at me with his mouth OPENED OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?????"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LEAVE CANT YOU SEE IM NSKED INSIDE THE TUB CLOSE THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE"he came closer to me and caressed my cheek but I didn't fall for those tricks instead of kissing him I slapped him and said,"GET OUT"he left with a smirk on his face and closed the door.I got out and got dressed and did my hair.My dress was a apple green one with light green gemstones.As I left the room I looked for Xavier everywhere but couldn't find him.Then I bumped into someone great the only thing I needed the most.As I looked up I found myself with black hair and blue eyes but the same face as Xavier but he was maybe a a month younger than me.He looked kind though he was wearing a tuxedo with glasses honestly he looked like a nerd."oh I'm so s..orry who are you I never s..aw you here??? He said afraid,I smile at him and said,"oh it's fine I'm princess Eleanor" I bowed at him he looked at me shy then he hugged me I tapped his back awkwardly and smile at him then said,"and who are you"I said confused😕???,"oh I'm Xavier's brother Ryan c'mon lets go eat breakfast", I was feeling awkward as he hold my hand and lead the way.As the guards opened the door I was so nervous and you could feel my palms sweaty. I saw Xavier watching how me and Ryan entered he dint look that happy lets say I saw maybe the sister of Xavier???she look cute and saw their parents.As I sat down next to Xavier everyone else was talking except Xavier and I. I could see Xavier looking at me meanwhile I was eating slowly as he said,"c'mon" as he got up and I followed we left I said goodbye.As we entered a room that let to the garden and there was a balcony it was so perfect.As I lay down at the grass I saw Xavier next to me and join me.He was very close to me and I felt nervous as I asked him,'who was that little girl she SO CUTE" I said as I maid those little puppy eyes as he chuckle ,"that's my little sister she five years old ", "oh", I said "and what is her"I go t caught off as he came closer to Me and kiss me.It was so passionate. I found my hands in his hair and he was holding my waist.I felt so right it's nit like the kisses Alexander used to give me.A moan escaped from me and that made him groan and pull me closer to him.

************************************************************
Hey guys today I went to school and hadded after school and came out like at 5:30 but another chapter completed for u !Tomm imma update but maybe not tomm or Sunday cause sat and sun I have parties and then the next week I have anothet party.My fam is the party type.Tell me what's ur fav song so that I could put it meanwhile your ready book and also tell me what are u gonna do this weekend??Bye and thank you for choosing my story and voting for it!!!🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙋🙋🙋