Bye and welcome

The luggage was already packed and the private plane was waiting for us outside.As we walked out the cameras flashed all around us were cameras taking us picture.Ughhh I hate being the center of attention especially when I'm gonna go to Visit Alexander's parents.Alexander hold my hand tight as we pass.I just want to be and ordinary girl.aAs we entered everything was perfect as we sat down we were silent the whole time is he still mad ????? Cmon that's in the past can he move on.a I slept during the whole trip
I open my eyes and and I was in a strange room that I never was before.I jump off the bed.A and Alexander was nowhere to be seen.So then I went to look for him running through the halls.Until I bumped into someone.Then she said, "oh sorry are you ok?", When I looked up I saw a cute little girl that remembered me if Lucy. "Who are you?" I asked ,"im  Marianne the princess" she said in a loud voice."oh so your the sister of Alexander", i said ,"yes and why were you running through the halls", she said ,"I was running  through the hall because I was looking for Alexander and talking about Alexander do you know where he is?", "Yes he is in the reunion room,but meanwhile can we go to the garden to see the beautiful flowers!" ,"Yes but I don't know where the garden is ", "don't worry I would lead to the garden".As she lead me to the garden I saw pic at the walls when Alexander and his brother's were little."Here we are!" she said exited.As we walked around through the flowers we sat down she pulled out two books she handed me a book. We read silently ,"are you Alexanders fiance?" She said ,"well I....", we need to talk Alexander said as he carried me to the room I was before.As he put me down on the bed he said , "tomorrow we going to have another ball", "why", I said , "because the people here still don't know that were engaged so Tomorrow we are Going to announce it at the ball like you did at your kingdom'', he said.