Margaret Flores

As I woke up I saw Lucy sleeping like a beautiful little angel. I slowly got off the bed and got on the tub I stared at myselft in the mirror and saw a bruise in my face. After that is saw Lucy already clean and dress.sitting and talking to a red headed girl maybe a few years younger
She looked supper nice and beautiful.

They both stop and snap their head towards me and the said,"oh I'm so sorry for interrupting your conversation continue oh and I almost forgot good morning Lucy and?"

"Margaret Flores nice to meet you princess"she said with a big bright smile and standing her hand out to shake hands.We shook hands and I felt confident me and her were going to be big friends.

We were interrupted by Lucy saying,"Ok now if you excuse us we were in a middle of a conversation and now you could go on your going to have a long time until your death to talk to her"we both chuckle and I said confused,"Im going to have a lot of time to talk to her ?

Margaret and Lucy were going to say something until they were interrupted by Za rushing in and quickly hugging me and told both margaret and Lucy to leave."What do you want?"I said in a calm and confused voice.

"What do I want? I want you!" He said with a smirk and pulling our lips together.I bit his lip and he moan and I just smirk.He pushed me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist.(I wasn't wearing a dress I was just wearing shorts)he carried us to the bed and he took off his shirt and pants and that left him with only his boxers and I must say he was well built.

He took off my shirt and that only only left me with my bra and my shorts were still on.we were interrupted by someone knocking! ughhhh

We quickly got our cloth on and we both said at the same time,"Come in!"

Margaret came in and she was about to say something until Xavier cutt her off by saying,"Well Eleanor this is going to be your bodyguard Margaret Flores she's one of our pack members" I didn't know how to react and just said,"Well good because today I was placed to go to a club and flirt with some guys"I said smirking at Xavier and he said,

"No your not your only mine!"he said me and Margaret laugh and I said,"im just kidding but at least she can get change into a summer dress and me and her are going on a girl day!"

He just nod and left me and Margarita alone.We both change and put some makeup on.I got some foundation to cover my bruise.who am I kidding BRUISES!

Margaret wore this blue  summer dress:

Meanwhile I wore this other dress:

The dresses me and Margaret wore made us look like a casual girls in town.Wich was perfect because me and Margaret wanted to look casual so that when we get in town no paparazzis would come out of nowhere and start gossiping.And we don't want a group of people chasing us.

I knock on Xavier's office door."come in" he said in a seductively voice because he knew it was me,we both entered and I told him,"We are about to leave and we aren't going to come until night"he just stared at me up and down I could see he wanted to take off my dress and have sex."Take that off right now but won't let no one see you like that!"he growl

I'd figure he was going to react like this."no we are dress I like this so that no one notices that I'm princess Eleanor or what you want me to take a ball gown so that everyone notices im Eleanor!

He just nod and we left.Oh my god it's been a while since I felt the warm and breeze around us.The sun as always big and beautiful.We walk down the gates and put on our glasses.