Announcements in a ball

I woke up and saw the maids in my room preparing my dress for the ball it was a beautiful purple."Good morning miss" one of the maids said as a response I said,"please you don't have to call me miss just call me Eleanor and that goes for everyone" I said as I saw a smile on everyone faces.As I came out of my bath some maids were putting me in my dress after that they left and another two groups came one did my hair and the other did my makeup. As the maids finished and I looked at the mirror I looked like a totally different person.As I left the room I went to the ball room everything was organized in its place and a few guest arrived and looked at me and whispered to each other,"who is she,what is she doing here ,is she the princes Eleanor,i s she the new fiance if Alexander??", I was so annoyed buy there questions and a lot of guest arrived as I bumped into someone."Are you ok " he said as he pulled a hand to help me get up."yes I'm fine " is said as I looked up It was Xavier! But what is he doing here dint Alexander said their families dint get along and they were enemies so why would Alexanders family invite him???whoa im so confused right know.As the music started Xavier pulled me closer to him grabbing me by the waist.As we danced along he pulled me closer to him everyone was looking at us.He was looking at me but I couldn't even look at him in the eyes I looked everywhere but him."why are you so scared of dancing with me?" He said,"im not scared I" said scared,"so then why aren't you looking at me?" He said, "because...." as I felt a hand pulling me away from Xavier as I looked up it was Alexander always ruining moments like this
but I "understand" why he does it.He told Xavier, "why are you holding MY FIANCE"Alexander said while everyone was looking and whispering."omg don't make such a big deal we were just dancing", Xavier said claiming.OMG it was getting si exited because they were both fighting for me I just wanted to pull out a chair and get some popcorn it would be just like movie in the theatre.As the king was getting prepared to announce our engagement."HELLO everyone thank you for coming to this ball that was made especially for my son Alexander today I will announce my son's engagement,so his fiance is a beautiful woman and my son is lucky to have a to marry her she us crown princess Eleanor and Alexander".As Alexander took my hand as we walked away to the front I looked back as Xavier was just looking at Alexander madly I could tell by his eyes but as he turn his head towards me he softened his eyes on me As we were in the front everyone stared at me probably saying in there mind's that I'm a slut but they don't even know me and anyways I kind if like Alexander but my love is bigger for Xavier than Alexander.As Alexander pulled me closer to him he kissed me probably to make Xavier jealous as everyone clapped and saying"future King and Queen" my eyes were open and I could see Xavier mad.As the ball was over everyoneeft including Xavier which I thought at the end he will stay and try to fight Alexander but he left.
As Alexander hold my hand tight we went to the bedroom I was earlier then he slammed the door and let go of my hand."why did you let Xavier TOUCH YOU??" , "He wasn't TOUCHING ME we were just DANCING! WHAT WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DANCE WITH HIM???YOU WOULD LET ME DANCE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT NOT HIM WHAT IS THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH HIM???", "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND", I could see he was getting very angry he wanted to do something with me but he was controlling himself.As I responded to him I said, "WHAT DON'T I UNDERSTAND!" I said screaming as the maids came rushing into the door,"is there a problem Eleanor?" They said worried,"No im going to take some fresh air", I said as I went to the garden I saw the princess (the oldest one) ,"why were you fighting ?" She said, "Because he didn't wanted me to dance with a certain person" I said ,"with who Xavier,", "yes How do you know him?" I said confused??? , "Oh Xavier used to be my boyfriend until we both discovered something that made us enemies they forced us to separate us but don't worry I don't have feelings for him any more if that was your question", she said," WHAT I never said that", I said jealous .As we both lay down to see the sky.