The wedding

As a month past we prepared everything was organized  and ready.As The maids came to my room they got me onto my dress it was so beautiful by the way.They did my hair,and did my makeup.I looked gorgeous but I was thinking of making the right decision.I wasn't sure of marrying him.I wasn't sure though.As the maid's left.Lucy entered and said, "wow you are the most beautiful princess if the whole entire world", she said in excitement,"well your the cutest little princess that us going to grow up to be even more beautiful than me", I said ,when I saw a smile in her face."well it's time to leave" ,Lucy said as we walked to the garden Lucy in front of me.As everyone was looking back at me I felt so nervous my hands were sweaty  while I was holding the Rose's. Everyone was smiling I felt unsure of doing this.As I got closer to Alexander I could see his eyes widened and his mouth was open.As I closed his mouth I said,"Close your mouth a fly is going to enter your mouth" .He chuckle and everyone was silent as the father talked.This was an unexpected thing I did when the father said,"Eleanor do you accept Alexander to be the future King ",as  for a moment I was thinking and I said,"n..no I'm not sure", everyone stared at me confused as I turned to see my parents they were really mad.I dropped the flowers and tuned to the house and locked myself in my room.I was pacing in circles and  wondering if this was the right decision for my kingdom.As I jumped in my bed and as I felt asleep I felt someone watching me.

***
   As I woke up it was already night time.It was 3:00 I didn't know what happened After I ran away from the church and locked myself in my room.I carefully and quietly took out my luggage and packed all my dresses and shoes.A s I carefully close the door I saw Lucy and Edward leaning against the wall.Lucy/Edward were staring at me we stood in silence for a few seconds as Lucy broke the silence and said, "were are you going"she said in a gentle but stern voice,"im leaving",I said in a sad voice,"and why is that",edward said ,"I don't think I could support being here ".As I knelt down and grab both Edward's and Lucy's hand I said,"look im going to leave and think about this whole situation and I promise that I'm going to come back for you two im still not sure where I'm going to stay but IM COMING BACK FOR YOU ,"I said in a confident /sad voice as and hugged both of them really tight.As we pulled away I stand up and wave goodbye to them and left.I felt my eyes brimmed with tears.One thing for sure I knew that I couldn't go to a motel or hotel because then that will be the first place they would look for me.As I walked to the Forest I was scared to go any further and sat down on a tree and slowly fell asleep I didn't knew where I was but I knew I was very far away from home.

**********************************************************

Hey guys another chapter completed now you won't wine and say that I didn't updated,here goes a question for you ,what type of food do you eat?I love to eat Mexican food and kind of Dominican food tell me ur fav food on the comments🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋