Unexpected news

Me and Margaret were walking in the Garden.We sat at the bench staring at the beautiful fountain in middle of the garden.John and Ryan were sitting at the other side.

John winked at Margaret each time she glance at him.Ryan just staring at me with eyes of lust. I  saw Benjamin coming out and sitting with us.Ryan and John and Benjamin kept sending death glares at each other.

"So are you going to stay or leave?"I said nervous to Benjamin,"Im going to stay until tomorrow because we are going to train to play at the game for Sunday but you gotta be there!",

He said winking at us.Then we talk for a moment until Ryan and John came up to us."So are you going to change into something else before all of our family's come we are going to have a serious meeting with everyone",john said in a serious tone.

"But why?"I said finally speaking up,"You'll see",Ryan said smirking at me.Me Margaret and Benjamin went to our rooms to change.
Benjamin change outside the ball and I change Inside the bathroom.

Benjamin wore a black and white suit and his brown hair was messy wich suited him.I wore this dress:

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Benjamin staring at my body up and down suprised

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Benjamin staring at my body up and down suprised."Do I look that bad?"I said looking at myself unsure now if how I look thanks to Benjamin."You look beautiful tonight", Benjamin said cupping my cheek with his hand.

We both walk down the hall and I saw through the window Alexander and Lucy entering a carriage. I ran downstairs and said,"where are you taking lucy?" In a cold voice I didn't recognize myself,"don't worry were going back to your castle and well tell them your ok ,well see you soon you won't be exited to see me again",he said with an evil grin.

Look and him confused and said,"goodbye Lucy!", I was waving at them as they took off.
I went back inside to find Margaret,Benjamin,xavier waiting.

"Well you look hot tonight", Xavier said smirking,"see I told you", Benjamin said grinning."And you hot as always I m-ean handsome", I said blushing of embarrassment looking down. I heard all of them chuckling,"wow none of you are helping", I said looking at both Margaret and Benjamin.

They both chuckle.Xavier escorted me to the ball room meanwhile Benjamin escorted e
Margaret they follow behind us.Margaret was wearing technically this beautiful black and pink dress:

Margaret was wearing technically this beautiful black and pink dress: