After party

As I woke up from my dream wich I was interrupted because it heard a knock on the door and a recognizable voice.

"Eleanor are you awake im going to come in", I couldn't believe who it was!As the door opened and saw his blond have and green eyes as he stared at me up and down.

OMG I forgot I was on a night gown and you CPU see them and I was standing up to go use the bathroom!"First of all why are you here and second of all WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!"I couldn't help but stare at your beautiful body" he said smirking while coming close to me.

As he caressed my cheek I pulled away and enter the bathroom and took a bath.When I came out the ONLY thing that has hadded was a towel wrapped around me.And I saw Alexander Still in my room But not for long unit one of the maids came in and she say,"Umm prince Alexander you need to get out!"

He did what he was told and then four maids came in one was holding a red dress,the other maid was holding my makeup,the other was holding hair accessories.

They all did what they were supposed to do and this was the dress:

They just curve my hair and my makeup was good after all.The results were 100% good!Then I heard a knock and saw John staring at me with his mouth open!

"Well hello beautiful,as always stunning!",he said with a sly smile,"Good morning John why do we want to dress again? I ask confused

"Oh it's tradition to do an after party only family members are going to be there and we have bad news and some good news for you"he said with no emotion.As we headed towards the garden we talk the way through to get to know each other better.

We entered the garden and it was so beautiful a fountain on the middle and tables on the sides and bushes carefully and well shaped into different and pretty design.I saw different groups of family members.As the looked around I saw Alexander coming towards us but John went in front of me protectively growling at Alexander.

"John it's okay"I said touching his cheek to calm him down,he moved to the side and left saying,"if something happens to her I'll kill you with my own hands".

As Alexander pulled me closer to him gripping hard on my waist. He states at me deep deep down into my soul and I saw a few emotions flashing through his eyes but couldn't determine what it was. we stay like that until I moved my head towards a  group of girls passing and checking out Alexander.They looked like vamps but let them wait and see what he really is.

As Alexander lean down trying to kiss me I Dodge it and we snapped our heads to a growl behind Alexander we pulled away.It was Xavier but when he look at me his eyes softened and his eyes roamed all over me until Alexander said,"keep your eyes to yourself because she's all mine", Xavier smirk and said"well see about that tonight" tonight? I said thinking.

OMG his smirk made him looks even hotter he should do that often.Xavier then pulled me closer to him meaning "shes mine"and we walked away. I turn my head towards Alexander and he looked so furious."What the HELL WAS THAT!"Xavier pulled away when we were out if sight,"U-mm Xavier I can explain and it's not like you and me are together or something?" He looked at me and raised and eyebrow and his eyes softened