The ball

The maids rushed into everyone's room to get them dressed and ready but especially Eleanor .The maids did the makeup,hair and helped Eleanor get in the dress.After the maids finished Eleanor couldn't recognize herself and she went to the ball room and everything was ready and the guest were already arriving and everything was perfect."your so beautiful I couldn't even recognize you it's like your turned into a young woman"."Thanks mom".The guest  were already here and they all seemed suprised and said you  are most beautiful princess we could ever have Eleanor"."Thanks". Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around and it was my cousin Justin! "I heard you finally have a handsome prince to Mary but IF HE DARES HIMSELF TO EVEN         LAY A FINGER ON YOU OR BREAK YOUR HEART I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM".         "Don't you think your exaggerating too much and anyways I'm sure whoever this handsome  prince is he wont hurt me". "Wait your saying you don't know him!" "No my parents are going to tell me tonight" "well I'm going to leave you i have to go with my princess enjoy your part" "Eleanor" "yes Lucy" "are you excited to meet this mystery guy?" "Yes!" Eleanor said exited. Eleanor went to the balcony and it was getting dark meanwhile she enjoyed the view of lights around the village. She heard a dark voice from behind saying "what is a beautiful princess doing here" Eleanor turned around and saw  an handsome guy with light chocolate hair and blue eyes and he looked hot i melted like butter for him and wished he was the mystery guy I would marry."who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked."Hello my name is Xavier the third and you are Eleanor conquest right?" "Yes" then he grabbed my hand and kissed it "nice to meet you"he said I felt sparks running down through my whole body and felt a weird sensation insidee and I was thinking imagine if he has abbs  a six pack or eight pack OMG I would fmelt for him."so what are you doing here?" "Oh I'm just enjoying the view of my beautiful kingdom" "I do have to accept that it is beautiful" the way he said that while he was looking at me although I think we weren't talking about the same thing.I heard some footsteps coming towards us . It was my dad ,"lets go we are about to announce who is your mystery guy" "so let's go". Xavier past and he slowly whispered in my ear "I hope I'm the mystery guy who will mary you" . He played a smirk on his lips as he passed me.And I slowly said to in my mind "I would also wish to mary you" As soon as we entered the ball room  we were at the front of the room and my  brother's and Mom came along and Scott my father said,"Hello everybody thank you for coming in this grand celebration celebrating my daughter the crown princess  right now I'm going to present you the crown prince whos going to mary my dear daughter his name is Alexander the second. As Alexander came on the front i saw Xavier's very mad and jealous in shot way and left I melted for him.But i hadded to accept he looked pretty hot too.He hadded blond hair and green eyes although when he was close to me I dint felt the same way for him as the way I felt for Xavier.But I still liked him.H extended his hand and said,"would you like to have this dance with me" he said "it would be a pleasure" and I danced him as he pulled me closer to him and kept staring at me I looked everywhere but him he made me blush as he told me i looked beautiful in anyway."im sure I'm going to make you very happy"Alexander said.The ball ended as he carried me to my room as I felt asleep in his arms  and layed me carefully in the bed and kiss me in the cheek and left.