He Came back

It was in the like 3:00 am me Xavier just came from a party.Margaret dint came with us because she wanted to be alone with John.

"You go to your room I'm just to sleep in my room", I said to Xavier

"But I don't want to im gonna to miss your sweet scent", Xavier said hugging me from my back.

"You've been spending your whole life sleeping with me and I want you to sleep in your own room, I bet you miss it", I said turning around to Caresse his cheek.

"Hmmm ok but I'll miss you", Xavier said his last words and went Vampire speed to his room.

As I walk up the stairs with my highest heel it was so irritatimg.My feet started to hurt and you know how the Royal stairs are.As I reach the top of the stairs I said,"Finally!",in a whisper.

I entered my room and I was currently wearing a white dress with pink roses on the bottom part of the dress:

I strip out of my dress and was only left with my panty and Bra.
I looked inside the closest for my night gown.

I was about to put my night gown when I felt a hand on my wrist holding me tight that I think I have a bruise now.

The person who was grabbing me spin me around so that I could face them.

I couldn't believe MY EYES!

"What are you doing HERE?"I ask Alexander.

"Remember, I told you that you wouldn't be happy to see me again",he said with a grin.Alexander threw me at the bed.(I was still on my bra and panty ).

"What are you DOING?", I ask him when he was coming near the bed.He didn't answer me instead he was taking off his shirt,pants,and underwear.

"No this can't BE!", I said crying because I knew what was coming next."yes it can!",he said with an evil smirk.And I was to worried crying I dint realize that he took of my panty and Bra.

He was kissing my jaw down to my neck. I tried pushing him off but instead he grab me harder.

He suck one of my boobs and with the other hand he squeeze the other one. I cried harder. I cried in disguise and because I didn't wanted this to turn out like this in wanted to have sex with the man I love.

He stop and then he said,"If you cry harder I'll kill you now be a good girl",with those words said he tried to open my legs but the closed them really hard so that he wouldn't get what he wanted.

"OPEN YOUR LEGS!",he said screaming and his face fuming red. I never saw this side of Alexander.He slapped me hard that his hand print was there.

He finally open my legs and It felt disgusting he put his cock,penis,dick or whatever you want to call it inside my pussy.At fist he went slow but then he starts to go faster.A and this went on for a fever minutes. I tried pushing him off but I was to weak with the sobbing.

''NO STOP I DON'T WANT THIS!", I said sobbing really hard .He stop and said,"OK I'm going to leave but I'll always this and will have a picture of your beautiful body",he said and with those words said he put on his cloth and when he reached the balcony and disappear in mid air.

I cried All the night I couldn't sleep at the disgusting person Alexander is. I tried making myself sleep and I made to sleep like at 8:00am.

The question is why haven't Xavier or Margaret heard me scream or cry?or someone else from the family?
******************"******************************************
Hey guys another chapter completed finally!

I seriously hate Alexander and a lot of you also do!

Well a lot of yah may be wondering why did nobody heard what was happening?well Vampires when they sleep they can't wake up until the morning nth can make them wake up during the night neither the loudest sound!

Well the question of the day is if you were any character in my story who would it be?and if any of you choose Alexander imma be DONE!

I will probably be Olivia! leave your comment!😘😭👸