The Visit

Rihanna-We found love
⬆🔝⏫A pic of 10 year old Edward Eleanor's Little bro
************************************************************

"So we're mated together and that means we can't be far from each other?", I ask confused

"Yeah at least that's what my parents told me?", Xavier said awkwardly scratching his neck.

"Well you won't mind if I could just go on and check on my parents and brother's?", I ask with puppy eyes while he just crossed his arms and looked at me sternly.

"Fine",he said sighing.I squeal like a five year old take Lucy as an example.

As I left his office to my room and pick out a baby blue dress that perfectly match my blue eyes:

I did my natural makes and curl my hair.Nothing special but as I walk through the kitchen the maid's told I looked beautiful as always.But the girl that got my attention was that crazy slut at the ball.You know the EX girlfriend of Xavier.

Wow there's a lot of secrets that Xavier never told me.She sent daggers at me as she saw me walk in the kitchen.She was wearing a fancy white crop top and a mini skirt.The mini skirt made her ass look bigger and the crop top made her boobs pop out.

"So the new rebound of Xavier came!"she said sassy

"First of all I'm not a rebound and there's something called  a    M-A-T-E"I said slowly so that she could hear,"say's the one who broke up with Xavier because he knew you were worthless piece of shit!", I said smirking.

"Your welcome!" I said leaving before grabbing a grape and eating it. I turn around to see her face in shock and her eyes wide.

I ran to Xavier's office and he was doing some paperwork wich I hate!

"Xavier are we leaving yet?" I said whining,

"You know I always have time for you!" He said with a grin before winking at me.At that moment I TOTALLY melted over him!

He got into his suit and we all left in a carriage.When I said we all left I mean me him and Margaret left including his five year old sister Olivia.

She wanted to meet Lucy.What I couldn't resist those puppy eyes she was doing to convince me!

It's actually a coincidence that both our little sisters were five years old!

"Your going to have so much fun I promise!", the said laughing with Olivia because Xavier was mad at me for bringing Olivia.

"How does Lucy look like?"she ask with a cute adorable face

"Well she has cute blue eyes and light brown hair and she's mostly like you so ADORABLE!", I said squealing while Xavier and Margaret were looking at me like if I was crazy.

"What?"I said looking at both of them,"It looks like your on drugs!", Margaret said laughing

"Haha so funny don't make me tell you how you were moaning last night in front of Olivia!",her face flush red as she blushed of embarrassment.