The wedding

Seven months later...

So our plans to keep the secret of my pregnancy didn't came out as we expected I mean we did gave the child to the foster school it was a girl.It dint have anything from me it had greenish blueish eyes.And blond hair.

Xavier found out and was mad at me for a month. I mean who wouldn't.But then he forgave me.

And today is the day we are going to get married!

The maid's are getting my hair ready and makeup I already have my dress done.

This is how it looks like:

Im so ready for this. I invited my cousin's,parents,grandma,etc.
I can imagine the ballroom full of family members!

"There!", Emily one of the maid's said.

I went outside towards the garden and went into the entrance waiting til the moment of me walking up came. I heard the music starting and that was the signal.

I walk up and saw my mate so very very handsome.He looked at me wide eyed and when our eyes met he hadded a smirk.

I saw my parents and brother's cousin's and Grandma almost crying and exited. I saw some of the family of Xavier that I knew but the other half I didn't.

As I reach up to the altar,we both hadded a sly smile.

As the father said,"Gentlemen and Ladies we are here to reunion the wedding of Princess Eleanor and Prince Xavier",

He went on until he said,"you are know king and queen,you may kiss the bride", and with those last words our lips molded together.

I pulled him closer and he groan.Our tounges met together and I moan in pleasure. I tugged his hair and now I think it's ruined.He pulled me closer and holding me by the waist.

We separated and we went down and when we reached down to the end of the red carpet Rose petles were flying across everywhere.

Guest were already at the ballroom when we came.

This is how it looked like:

I went to my room and Margaret and my mom and Isabella were already there

"I need to change my dress into a less puffy one!", I said

"What about this turquoise one?",said my mom

"No",

"Ohh and this one!",said Margaret raising a really fancy purple dress.

"I don't think so?", I said,

"And this one?", Isabella said raising a coral dress .

"Nope!", I said.

"So then?" All four of the said at the same time.

"How about this one!", I said grabbing a dress from my closet.

"That's what I like about you ,you don't show off how rich you are you don't care about that,not like other people!", Isabella said,im sure she was referring to Margaret when she said other people.

This was the dress Margaret was wearing:

This was the dress I chose:

When we were ready we went to the ballroom to find everyone inside

When we were ready we went to the ballroom to find everyone inside.Talking,dancing,laughing, etc.

My mom and Isabella left to talk they became good friends. I was with Margaret and Jane talking Jane looked gorgeous she hadded this beautiful pink dress:

 I was with Margaret and Jane talking Jane looked gorgeous she hadded this beautiful pink dress:

We were eating at first but then It was time to dance .

Me And Xavier were inside the circle while the others were dancing making a circle around us.Then some men took turns dancing with me and some woman's took turns dancing with Xavier.

The ball finished and now we were ready to go me and Xavier were coming outside the castle where our private plane was waiting for us and everyone outside was waiting to say goodbye to us.

Our next trip or honeymoon was in Rome.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and we entered our privacy plane and off we went...

THE END!
************************************************************
Hey guys this is the end of My Vampire Prince!

😭😭😭😭😭😭
So I'll make a few more chapters that will show new things about my vampire prince!

And I'll mention something that would make you happy thanks Bai now to the question of the day👉

If I continued writing what would you think I'll write about?

Leave your comments and I'm so sorry that this story came to its end!