Chapter Three

A/N: The video above is where I get the title of this story from. Just thought about sharing that fun tidbit.

Don't Close Your Eyes Chapter Three

Seeing Zac step aside, Taylor went in and looked around. So far it seemed like nothing had changed, except, well the man who was now residing at the house with her. Going over to the sofa he smirked. It was still the same old sofa in which he had taken her virginity on. Sitting down he watched as she went upstairs to change clothes. Looking at Zac he sneered some, "So how long have you two been screw buddies?" he asked trying to play innocent though the look on his face was anything but innocent.

Feeling his anger boil Zac looked at Taylor as he sat down across from Taylor, "Why do you care?" he spat his brown eyes flashing with anger. He was pissed and all he wanted was Taylor gone. He wanted his brother gone for his own sanity.

"I just wanted to know how long it took her to find my replacement," Taylor shrugged as he smirked some, his eyes locking with Zac. He hoped he was getting under Zac's skin. He hoped he could make Zac hurt like he was hurting right now. How dare Zac even think being with Liz was a good idea?

Looking into Taylor's eyes, Zac glared as he felt like punching that god forsaken smirk off his brother's pretty boy face, "It is none of your damn business," he growled hearing Liz come down the stairs. He knew once she was down here he would have to place nice for her sake.

Entering the living room Liz looked at both men on the couch. She almost thought she was dreaming but she knew in her heart she wasn't. Taylor was back and just looking at him she was reminded that he still had her heart. He always had it.

Sitting down on the other side of Zac she sighed. She felt like she had to sit next to him just to keep the peace. Just to make sure no one got hurt. She knew Zac had a temper and she was afraid of what would happen if things got out of hand. She didn't want Taylor hurt.

"What made you decide to come back Taylor?" Liz asked her voice soft and sweet as she looked at him. Their blue eyes connected as she did so and she felt her breath catch in her throat. God she knew she was being obvious on things and she knew Zac was probably seething inside.

"I came back because I belong here," Taylor shrugged as he looked into Liz's eyes and he smiled. He gave her the smile that always seemed to work wonders on her. "My family is here and so is my heart," he said knowing that when he said his heart was here he was referring to her.

Zac watched them both of them and he felt disgusted. The way they were looking at each other he felt like the invisible man in the middle of the couch. He was half sure that if he wasn't here they would probably be ripping each other's clothes off and that thought made his heart sink lower than it felt already, "Yeah well your heart is moved on," he said as he rolled his eyes.

Hearing Zac, Liz chewed on her lip. She had almost forgot he was there for a second. Frowning slightly she touched his arm reassuringly. Yes Taylor was back but she had no reason to just leave Zac. She did care for him and maybe in some sick way she loved him deep down. She couldn't hurt him by leaving him just like that.

Taylor glared some watching as Liz touched Zac's arm after he said what he did. He was about to say something but he heard a knock on the door that seemed to break their silence. It seemed since he had arrived silence was what all three of them where good at.

Hearing the knock Liz made a face wondering who could be at the door. Standing from the couch she walked to the door and opened it seeing a woman she didn't recognize. The woman was shorter than she was and had long brown hair and from what she could tell brown eyes as well, "May I help you?" she asked confused as to who she was or why she was here.