Chapter Four

Don't Close Your Eyes Chapter Four

Sitting in her living room Liz flipped through the channels on tv. She was bored and Zac wasn't home. He had went over to Isaac's for awhile. Turning the TV off she threw the remote on the table. A week had passed since Taylor had come back and since then she had been more aggravated and touchy and she hated how she was acting. She knew she had to have been driving Zac crazy.

Getting off the couch she walked to where her pink flip-flops where. She needed to get out for awhile. Maybe getting out would do her some good. Slipping her shoes on she grabbed the keys to her Volkswagen Beetle and headed outside. Getting in the car she started it and drove to the park. She liked going there to calm down and think.

Arriving at the park in under thirty minutes, Liz parked her car and got out. Heading to the walking trail she was unaware of the pair of blue eyes that were watching her from not too far away.

Watching Liz get out of her car Taylor smirked some. She was so damn sexy but she had always been sexy. That was one of the reasons he had been and still was attracted to her. He knew he had to get her back somehow or he would go crazy. She was meant to be his.

Opening the door of his jeep Taylor got out and slowly started to walk behind Liz on the trail. He needed to see her and just speak to her. She was his drug and he needed a hit from it.

Liz stopped in her tracks when she heard someone following behind her. Making a face she knew she hadn't seen anyone here when she got out of her car and she hadn't heard any cars pull in. Hardly no one came to this park anymore. Slowly she turned around. If it had been a stranger she would have hurt them in the family jewels somehow even if it had been a woman. Seeing it was Taylor she sighed in relief, "God damn it you scared me."

"Sorry," Taylor said as he started to walk beside her this time. "I just wanted to see you," he shrugged looking down at the trail they were walking on. It was the full and honest truth.

Staring at him Liz sighed. What about his wife? Why did he want to see her if he was married to someone else? Why had he even came back if he was married to someone else?

Sighing Liz looked down as well as she continued to walk, "What about Natalie?" she asked curiosity present in her voice as she looked up again finally.

"I'm filing for a divorce. I've already talked to a lawyer," Taylor informed Liz as he grabbed her hand and lead her off the path of the walking trail. He was taking her to a place they both knew very well.

Following Taylor as he lead her off the walking trail Liz looked confused when he stopped in the middle of a secluded area. No one could see them because of all of the trees but Liz could hear cars.

"Where are we?" Liz asked clearly still very much confused.

Smirking Taylor inched just a bit closer to her, "Look around again baby," he purred slightly as he moved in and whispered in her ear. "It is a special place for us."

Standing there for a few minutes Liz looked around and reality finally dawned on her. He had brought her to the place where they had first made love to each other. Smiling she looked into his eyes, "The place we first made love at."

Nodding Taylor just responded with a quick yep before pulling Liz to him by her waist. He had wanted her so bad the last two years and hopefully she would allow him to have her now. Leaning in he kissed her on the lips.

Feeling surprised when Taylor kissed her Liz stayed frozen for a bit but soon she responded back with her own lips. It had been two long years and in those two long years this was what she had wanted almost every waking minute. To be in his arms again. Now what she wanted was coming true.

As they kissed Taylor slowly maneuvered himself on the ground and brought Liz with him pulling her down on top as he kissed her harder. After awhile of kissing he slowly parted from her, "Make love to me," he begged with his voice and also his eyes which had found her eyes.

Looking into his eyes Liz knew as soon as she heard those words come out of his mouth she was a goner. Kissing him again she felt excitement run through her body and she slowly undid the button down shirt he had on. Never in her life had she been this bold about undressing a man.

Being surprised by Liz's boldness Taylor kissed her more and once his shirt was off he reached up and pulled away again briefly taking her shirt off. After it was off he brought her face close to his again as they kissed once more.

Feeling herself getting close to being lost in the moment Liz moaned out on Taylor's mouth. This was the first time in a year her eyes had not been closed in a love making session but that was because Taylor was the one she was making love too. She no longer had to fantisize about him anymore.

After they had finished making love two hours later Liz lay there and smiled as she listened to the beat of Taylor's heart. Closing her eyes she didn't know why but in that moment she felt guilty as Zac crossed her mind.

Holding Liz in his arms again Taylor smiled. He never wanted to let her go again and hopefully once he was a free man she could finally leave Zac and he never would have to let her go again. They could be together like they were meant to be together.